Groups
    EXPIRED

WWE 2K15 Online question ps4

Just wondering if anyone knows how to use a custom superstar online?
    Ive created one to play the my career mode, almost finished and want to play online with my wrestler, how do I pick him as when I go to pick my preferred superstar online my wrestler isnt there? Thanks

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

9 Comments

the created guy for mycareer is separate from the online and wwe universe mode although once you get to Raw the superstar can be exported

alex_wxm

the created guy for mycareer is separate from the online and wwe universe … the created guy for mycareer is separate from the online and wwe universe mode although once you get to Raw the superstar can be exported

What have you found of the game so far? graphics? online play?

Original Poster

Guys sorry for the late reply, wasnt being rude!
    So I have to export my superstar?
    Ive came up agains custom superstars online so must have done the same.
    Want to finish my career before I export though.
    I honestly love it, the graphics are good, the 2k showcase is great, I think its missing the storyline creator from 2k14 where people make stories and you download them but Im enjoying it so far!

Original Poster

TheMo123

What have you found of the game so far? graphics? online play?

Online play was smooth, no lag at all

tomtom1988

Online play was smooth, no lag at all

really, I found the online terrible. really bad delay and I'm on 50mb fibre. the game is basic, and needs a lot of work, but the showcase mode is very enjoyable

Original Poster

alex_wxm

really, I found the online terrible. really bad delay and I'm on 50mb … really, I found the online terrible. really bad delay and I'm on 50mb fibre. the game is basic, and needs a lot of work, but the showcase mode is very enjoyable

Honestly its fine, no lag just annoying when you get spammed by that irreversible hhh face buster! On virgin 150 meg but doubt im getting anywhere near that speed

what price would you guys recommend for me to snap this up?

Original Poster

TheMo123

what price would you guys recommend for me to snap this up?

Its recently been £29.99 at game and I think amazon.
    Its worth £30 if you are a fan, like alex said the showcase mode is very enjoyable

Anything under thirty and id snap it up tbh, i doubt it sold that well due to the bad reviews, so you may even get the sting pre-order dlc!
    If I were you id go to game and get the £29.99 deal, trade in any old games you don't want and have fun
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3966
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions