WWE 2K18 Collectors Edition announced

Found 27th Jul 2017
The NXT Edition for 2K17 was well worth the price of £80, a great Collector's edition, but this year 2K have gone the other way.....

This year it's a John Cena edition X) in a year where one of the most requested editions was a better Undertaker edition than the 2K14 version, and with the Undertaker retiring, 2K went with John Cena. A wrestler loathed by most grown ups and loved by kids (not to the scale of Roman Reigns of course), and the worst thing is it likely will not include the Thuganomics stuff.

youtube.com/wat…33o

The WWE 2K18 Cena (Ruff) Edition will include the following:

The WWE 2K18 Deluxe Edition video game, featuring -
Access to WWE 2K18 Season Pass
Playable versions of Batista and Rob Van Dam, two of John Cena’s 'legendary' rivals
Playable versions of Cena recreating his appearances at ECW One Night Stand 2006 (very likely without the awesome "non PG" anti-Cena fan chants) and WrestleMania XXVI
Access to the Kurt Angle Pack, which includes two playable versions of The Olympic Hero
Exclusive premium packaging that includes a unique cover sleeve, which will delight both Cena’s fans and his detractors
An exclusive Mattel action figure featuring John Cena with Cena/Cena Ruff T-shirt options
A Fanatics limited-edition commemorative plaque that includes a piece of the ring mat from Cena’s historic 16th World Title triumph at Royal Rumble 2017, as well as a hand-signed photo from The Cenation Leader himself
Limited edition WWE SuperCard in-game cards decorated with Cena (Ruff) card backs that feature Cena, Batista and Rob Van Dam
Only 30,000 copies of the WWE 2K18 Cena (Ruff) Edition will be available at participating retailers later this year. All copies will be available exclusively for PlayStation 4 or Xbox One.

Players picking up the WWE 2K18 Cena (Ruff) Edition will also receive early access to their game copies and in-game bonuses. The early access period begins on Friday, Oct. 13, 2017, four days before the worldwide release of WWE 2K18. Early access will also be granted to all players who pick up either a physical or digital copy of the WWE 2K18 Deluxe Edition.

Suggested retail price on the WWE website is $149.99 which is around £115

Edit - £130 amazon.co.uk/WWE…KC8 (£2 Prime discount :P )
Community Updates
MiscWWE 2K
20 Comments
As soon as I saw John Cena I didn't want it
Need to improve the loading times from 17 for me to even look at it. They killed the career mode for me.(ps4)
I can't see this......
I'm see it for £130.
Seems a pretty good collectors pack.
mrman007

I'm see it for £130.Seems a pretty good collectors pack.

You can't see this
LOL!!

I love me some wrestling, but really..

Maybe I am just being biased as not in the Cenation, so the added extras do nothing for me.

Going for the deluxe edition I guess
deleted1431257
amazon.co.uk/WWE…KC8

£130, if any of you guys want to get a record number of cold votes then go ahead
hass123

https://www.amazon.co.uk/WWE-2K18-Cena-Nuff-PS4/dp/B0748RSKC8£130, if any … https://www.amazon.co.uk/WWE-2K18-Cena-Nuff-PS4/dp/B0748RSKC8£130, if any of you guys want to get a record number of cold votes then go ahead

Nice to see that it's not just a game exclusive this time around
Not that I'm justifying the price, (I won't be buying it) but at least you get the season pass with this unlike the NXT edition of 2K17
deleted1431257
nathan3007

Not that I'm justifying the price, (I won't be buying it) but at least … Not that I'm justifying the price, (I won't be buying it) but at least you get the season pass with this unlike the NXT edition of 2K17

The season pass for WWE 2k17 was £25 (currently £11.99 on PS Store), it included 4 DLC packs including the accelerator, new moves pack, the future stars and legends DLC player packs and the hall of fame showcase mode.
Firs Pro Wrestling world is out on PS4 next year, with the CAW mode the possibilities are literally limitless:

31569103-AXXNe.jpg
hass123

The season pass for WWE 2k17 was £25 (currently £11.99 on PS Store), it i … The season pass for WWE 2k17 was £25 (currently £11.99 on PS Store), it included 4 DLC packs including the accelerator, new moves pack, the future stars and legends DLC player packs and the hall of fame showcase mode.

I know mate, I was saying you didn't get the season pass included with the NXT edition, whereas you do with the 2K18 one
What a sad pathetic company. They announce overpriced collectors edition before showing gameplay. Not even attempting to hide their unsatisfiable lust for money.
deleted1431257
darkspace100

What a sad pathetic company. They announce overpriced collectors edition … What a sad pathetic company. They announce overpriced collectors edition before showing gameplay. Not even attempting to hide their unsatisfiable lust for money.

I bet my left nut that it's using the same engine and still has that 6 wrestler gameplay limit.
darkspace100

What a sad pathetic company. They announce overpriced collectors edition … What a sad pathetic company. They announce overpriced collectors edition before showing gameplay. Not even attempting to hide their unsatisfiable lust for money.

nearly every game has a pre-order before gameplay nowadays. Can't speak for everyone but I know before I have seen gameplay whether I will be getting it or not, depending on series of games etc.
hass123

I bet my left nut that it's using the same engine and still has that 6 … I bet my left nut that it's using the same engine and still has that 6 wrestler gameplay limit.

It will. I wish people would start voting with their wallets but unfortunately consumerism is a thing.
benjammin316

nearly every game has a pre-order before gameplay nowadays. Can't speak … nearly every game has a pre-order before gameplay nowadays. Can't speak for everyone but I know before I have seen gameplay whether I will be getting it or not, depending on series of games etc.

It wasn't like this before. I have noticed its only start happening the past few years. To me its basically a company thinking so little of their customers that they will buy it no matter what.
darkspace100

It wasn't like this before. I have noticed its only start happening the … It wasn't like this before. I have noticed its only start happening the past few years. To me its basically a company thinking so little of their customers that they will buy it no matter what.

Yeah man, I do agree. It's a crappy practice that seems to be the norm nowadays. There really should be some law that gameplay must be accessible before pre-orders can go live
hass123

I bet my left nut that it's using the same engine and still has that 6 … I bet my left nut that it's using the same engine and still has that 6 wrestler gameplay limit.

Gimme that nut..

8 man in ring at once now

thesmackdownhotel.com/new…ore
deleted1431257
benjammin316

Gimme that nut..8 man in ring at once now … Gimme that nut..8 man in ring at once now https://www.thesmackdownhotel.com/news/wwe2k18/massive-wwe-2k18-info-round-up-new-graphics-engine-8-man-in-ring-create-a-match-gameplay-mycareer-universe-and-more

Will it use the same engine?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions