Groups

WWE - Big Boss Man Costume

Looking to go out shortly as The Big Boss Man but i'm having alot of trouble getting the costume together, i have the swat vest and black shirt but i need similar:

Sunglasses
    Truncheon (with handle not like a UK one)

here is a pic for anyone unfamiliar with him.

wrestlingvalley.org/wp-…JPG

thanks in advance for any help, will check after work if someone manages to find something.

Eca

8 Comments

Original Poster

http://www.wrestlingvalley.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Big-Boss-Man.JPG

I wouldn't go walking the street with a nightstick. lol. You'll most likely get nicked for going out with an offensive weapon. X)

Haha - why would you want to look like him?

I remember him from WWF back in the days. He died a few years ago.

Original Poster

Well the idea is a cheap light plastic replica, nothing i could do any serious damage with

He was a good entertainer back in the day, i enjoyed watching him, not the most athletic but he cut good promos and he was an excellent heel, also an excuse to grow a hideous goatee.

Yeah he had a heart attack, the way alot of wrestlers go i'm afraid, much too young.

I'd be more impressed if you went as the old school big boss man with the blue shirt.

eca07mc

Well the idea is a cheap light plastic replica, nothing i could do any … Well the idea is a cheap light plastic replica, nothing i could do any serious damage with :DHe was a good entertainer back in the day, i enjoyed watching him, not the most athletic but he cut good promos and he was an excellent heel, also an excuse to grow a hideous goatee.Yeah he had a heart attack, the way alot of wrestlers go i'm afraid, much too young.

Sad. Yeah, he was a great heel and great 'Southern prison warden' sort of character. I can't remember his entrance ... must YouTube it later.

Erm, I can't help you with the weapon - I guess pop down to your local B&Q/Wickes/Halford and look for similar looking stuff.

Come on man, where's the 'Blue Peter' in you? Make one with a kitchen roll, bog rolls and some papier mache (sp?). Don't forget the acrylic paint.
    Edited by: "DragonChris" 8th Mar 2011

real big boss man costume should look like this

http://www.shoutingatco.ws/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/big_boss_man_from_wwf1.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…11
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767288
      3. word association Game73944492
      4. What would be HELL to you?1517

See more discussions