Found 8th Mar 2011
would anyone consider buying a wwe action figure set for their child pre-owned? basically i am asking if i would have success in selling some action figures and accessories or if they have gone out of "style" now.
thanks

1. Misc
  2. WWE
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. WWE
8 Comments

wrestling figures don't go out of style if my little one is anything too go by. :-)

Original Poster

would you ever consider spending more than £50 all at one on quite a lot of figures and accessories and wrestling rings?

Original Poster

also, how old is he?

Original Poster

i'm asking cuz no people dont seem to be buying them on ebay like they did so i was wanting to know if i would be successful either on here (IF SOMEONE WANTED THEM) OR ON EBAY

(sorry for the caps)

Someone sold some on here recently, though it wasn`t a job lot. LINK

I`m not sure it went too smoothly, though.

Original Poster

thanks for that but do you think i will have more success of selling it as a bundle or is it more profitable to sell individually?
thanks

xbox-360-elite

thanks for that but do you think i will have more success of selling it … thanks for that but do you think i will have more success of selling it as a bundle or is it more profitable to sell individually?thanks

I`d imagine you`d want to start off listing them individually, but be a little flexible with the price if someone wants to buy a few.

Original Poster

i'd rather just flog it off as a set
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Did you know?3055
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769567
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247660
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710987

See more discussions