Groups
    EXPIRED

Wwe - Hulk Hogan - the Ultimate Anthology DVD

I missed this when it was posted for 8.95 from pc world. I just started using ebay and it looked like i could get it cheaper there but couldnt and by the time I went back to pc world the price went back up to the full price. cheapest I can see is £15

can anybody better that

4 Comments

Banned

i have checked all the usual places and £15 is the cheapest i can find other than a few other sellers on amazon

its a shame you missed the deal.. I posted it and ordered straight away because I wasnt sure if it would last and luckily I got my copy a week later

the cheapest available I can see now is £15 from zavvi (they also had an offer last week too, where it was £12.99 but thats also ended now!)

SilverVision had an offer awhile back for the DVD set for £9.99 but that was for 24 hours I think and their offers change every week, so if you're not in a rush then you could wait for a deal from them

Original Poster

okay thanks for your help guys. I ended up buying it of ebay I think for about £7.20
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      2. Biscuit addiction1231
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      4. Easyjet - book now or wait?813

See more discussions