WWE Raw......Anyone Watching

Anyone watching WWE on Sky Sports?

36 Comments

OH gutted he miss cyber sunday.x

Original Poster

Leer;3306073

OH gutted he miss cyber sunday.x

??

it was on last night and the repeat was on tonight, think it was 9pm to midnight on one of the sky sports channels.x

Original Poster

i know i watched it last night lol

These were the matches found on wwe.com
    WWE Champion Triple H def. Jeff Hardy
    Undertaker def. Big Show
    Batista def. World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho (new champion; special referee "Stone Cold" Steve Austin)
    Rey Mysterio def. Kane in a No Holds Barred Match
    Cyber Sunday Preview Match (United States Champion Shelton Benjamin def. R-Truth)
    ECW Championship Match (Matt Hardy def. Evan Bourne)
    Honky Tonk Man def. Intercontinental Champion Santino Marella (disqualification)
    The Miz & John Morrison def. Cryme Tyme
    Mickie James wins the WWE Diva Halloween Costume Contest

Original Poster

Leer;3306089

These were the matches found on wwe.comWWE Champion Triple H def. Jeff … These were the matches found on wwe.comWWE Champion Triple H def. Jeff HardyUndertaker def. Big ShowBatista def. World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho (new champion; special referee "Stone Cold" Steve Austin)Rey Mysterio def. Kane in a No Holds Barred MatchCyber Sunday Preview Match (United States Champion Shelton Benjamin def. R-Truth)ECW Championship Match (Matt Hardy def. Evan Bourne)Honky Tonk Man def. Intercontinental Champion Santino Marella (disqualification)The Miz & John Morrison def. Cryme TymeMickie James wins the WWE Diva Halloween Costume Contest

lee2008;3306086

lee2008;3306086

If the Oh was not working i probably be watching the wrestling with him, Im slowly liking it.xxx

Original Poster

OH? im stupid at initials lol

lee2008;3306096

OH? im stupid at initials lol

Other half!lol!!aw Batista is so fit!!!!lol!!x

However did watch a Mick Foley dvd before and he is a pretty good wrestler.x

Original Poster

Mick Foley went to ****** TNA..other wrestling promotion which is ***** lol

He missed Team Priceless losing the tag titles tonight aswell:P

lee2008;3306113

Mick Foley went to ****** TNA..other wrestling promotion which is ***** … Mick Foley went to ****** TNA..other wrestling promotion which is ***** lolHe missed Team Priceless losing the tag titles tonight aswell:P

I know, my OH told me and is well gutted as he hates TNA, apparently theres rumours that Vince Mcnon is going to buy TNA.x

lee2008;3306113

Mick Foley went to ****** TNA..other wrestling promotion which is ***** … Mick Foley went to ****** TNA..other wrestling promotion which is ***** lolHe missed Team Priceless losing the tag titles tonight aswell:P

a true wrestling fan would NEVER say tna is carp...

they are the only people competing with wwe and they dont even kinda have the money vince mcmahon does...

wont be long till they take over imo...especially if the whole Raven suing wwe goes through as many other wrestlers will reaslise wwe are screwing them over

Im a wwe fan boy by the way lol

just know a good promotion when i see one

so does mick foley as he is a legend

scotland88;3306121

a true wrestling fan would NEVER say tna is carp...they are the only … a true wrestling fan would NEVER say tna is carp...they are the only people competing with wwe and they dont even kinda have the money vince mcmahon does...wont be long till they take over imo...especially if the whole Raven suing wwe goes through as many other wrestlers will reaslise wwe are screwing them overIm a wwe fan boy by the way lol just know a good promotion when i see oneso does mick foley as he is a legend

Gosh that promotion that Vince Mcmanon did, a while ago, giving money away to the public was good, shame it was only in america!!lol!!x

Leer;3306130

Gosh that promotion that Vince Mcmanon did giving money away to the … Gosh that promotion that Vince Mcmanon did giving money away to the public was good, sham it was only in america!!lol!!x

if you read tho...he humiliated about 10 or 15 ppl but you didnt see that live on tv....something to do with the backroom staff writting him a **** script for 3 or 4 shows

Original Poster

TNA are ****...they use WWE exs and use the brilliant talent like AJ Styles and Samoa Joe terribly...They screwed around with Kurt Angle and are trailing WWE.

Never will they take over..u said it yourself..they dont have the money and never will...Mick Foley is a legend..and fair enough for walking out because of Vince but pffft..Tna better..Nah Nah

scotland88;3306134

if you read tho...he humiliated about 10 or 15 ppl but you didnt see that … if you read tho...he humiliated about 10 or 15 ppl but you didnt see that live on tv....something to do with the backroom staff writting him a **** script for 3 or 4 shows

Really?last I saw of him was when he was wheeled out, is he back in?x

lee2008;3306135

TNA are ****...they use WWE exs and use the brilliant talent like AJ … TNA are ****...they use WWE exs and use the brilliant talent like AJ Styles and Samoa Joe terribly...They screwed around with Kurt Angle and are trailing WWE.Never will they take over..u said it yourself..they dont have the money and never will...Mick Foley is a legend..and fair enough for walking out because of Vince but pffft..Tna better..Nah Nah

how old are you buddy ?

they are using the people from wwe because they are better wrestlers....aj styles was in wwe for a little while but got screwed around so much he realised it wasnt worth it and left...samoa joe is an average wrestler at best who has been their from the start so they have to give him title challenges.....kurt angle left wwe becase he got screwed around their and writes his own script basically in tna

and they might not have the money NOW but they soon will

watch this space

Original Poster

no hes not back yet...he tried to make ****** jokes though which didnt work..the money thing didnt work tbh..

Bring back "Hulkamania!!!!!"

I don't know who AJ styles is??I better ask the OH when he gets in from work in the morning.xxx

Leer;3306146

I don't know who AJ styles is??I better ask the OH when he gets in from … I don't know who AJ styles is??I better ask the OH when he gets in from work in the morning.xxx

he is in tna wasnt known as that in wwe and only made house shows never made raw or smackdown

Original Poster

scotland88;3306143

how old are you buddy ?they are using the people from wwe because they … how old are you buddy ?they are using the people from wwe because they are better wrestlers....aj styles was in wwe for a little while but got screwed around so much he realised it wasnt worth it and left...samoa joe is an average wrestler at best who has been their from the start so they have to give him title challenges.....kurt angle left wwe becase he got screwed around their and writes his own script basically in tna and they might not have the money NOW but they soon will watch this space

the reason we left the wwf in 2002 "He declined to sign because moving would interfere with his wife's college plan" Kurt Angle was good at the start of his TNA era and slowly he has become worse off and publicly critisied Jeff Jarrett and TNA turned it into a storyline....and tna wont have the money..they are failing to sell out any type of arena either..they are set in one studio..redesigned now for HD..but cant draw more than their current audience.

TNA Ratings from 2007 Average: 1.1 (american rating)
    TNA Rating from 2008 Average: 1.12

aw my OH would be so proud of me getting in a discussion about wwe!!!lol!!!x

scotland88;3306147

he is in tna wasnt known as that in wwe and only made house shows never … he is in tna wasnt known as that in wwe and only made house shows never made raw or smackdown

aw thanks.x

Original Poster

Leer;3306153

aw my OH would be so proud of me getting in a discussion about … aw my OH would be so proud of me getting in a discussion about wwe!!!lol!!!x

lol i take it youll show him this thread:P

and @scotland88...all friendly banter:D:D

lee2008;3306160

lol i take it youll show him this thread:Pand @scotland88...all friendly … lol i take it youll show him this thread:Pand @scotland88...all friendly banter:D:D

no i know buddy !!

im not one of the people you have to worry about getting upset lol :thumbsup:

Original Poster

lol :P

Do you agree that both companies are not using their full potential right now?

lee2008;3306164

lol :PDo you agree that both companies are not using their full potential … lol :PDo you agree that both companies are not using their full potential right now?

umm i think tna are using as best as they know how atm

but wwe NEVER use it well...im glad at least they are bringing in younger guys who arnt all jst muscle like dh smith cody rodes THE brian kendrick and the likes

but that big russian = loser Great Khali = loser Batista = loser

they are all big guys who cant fight

triple h = 5 move set cena = 4 move set

thats my personal opinion tho

lee2008;3306160

lol i take it youll show him this thread:Pand @scotland88...all friendly … lol i take it youll show him this thread:Pand @scotland88...all friendly banter:D:D

damn right i am!!!lol!!xx

scotland88;3306177

umm i think tna are using as best as they know how atmbut wwe NEVER use … umm i think tna are using as best as they know how atmbut wwe NEVER use it well...im glad at least they are bringing in younger guys who arnt all jst muscle like dh smith cody rodes THE brian kendrick and the likesbut that big russian = loser Great Khali = loser Batista = loserthey are all big guys who cant fight triple h = 5 move set cena = 4 move setthats my personal opinion tho

hate the russian guy, hate the great khali,(what was all that about, him kissing a audience member?), aw i love Batisita!!!
    Hmm, aw and Finley!!

Leer;3306184

hate the russian guy, hate the great khali,(what was all that about, him … hate the russian guy, hate the great khali,(what was all that about, him kissing a audience member?), aw i love Batisita!!!Hmm, aw and Finley!!

batista cant fight and hes not good at putting over moves...along with jtg of cryme time watched him one on one the other weak and all his moves were so slow and you could see what was coming and obv so could the other wrestler which made it look easier to counter but he still get the move in...

finley is a great competitor just doesnt get used well....a classic wrestler like chris benoit and bret hart needs to get a title run turn face and get rid of the little midget hornswoggle

Banned

watch it free on [url]www.justin.tv[/url]

scotland88;3306185

batista cant fight and hes not good at putting over moves...along with … batista cant fight and hes not good at putting over moves...along with jtg of cryme time watched him one on one the other weak and all his moves were so slow and you could see what was coming and obv so could the other wrestler which made it look easier to counter but he still get the move in...finley is a great competitor just doesnt get used well....a classic wrestler like chris benoit and bret hart needs to get a title run turn face and get rid of the little midget hornswoggle

But Batista looks GOOD in a suit!!!lol!!aw hornswoggle a little cutie, I loved the father and son storyline with him and Finley!OH showed me a video online of all the wrestlers secrets that they use when fighting, some was pretty obvious, some not!!x

201201;3306187

watch it free on [url]www.justin.tv[/url]

whats this for?can u watch cyber sunday on here?

right guys, as much as I love to stay and chat, im gonna get off now.night all.xxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047129
      2. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3345660
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767339
      4. word association Game73944513

See more discussions