Groups

WWE Roadblock End of the Line Predictions!

Hello to the misc WWE Roadblock predictions page! To watch the RAW superstar PPV event you need to get yourself a free 1 month trial of WWE Network. The preshow starts at 12am tonight and the pre show is free for everyone and viewable on youtube, wwe facebook page and the wwe website. The main show PPV starting on 1am Monday and includes a possible unification of the US and Universal titles, and a women's 30 man ironman match. The full card along with my predictions are below =

WWE Universal Title Match
    WWE United States Champion Roman Reigns vs. Kevin Owens
    (Prediction - KO to win in a match with interference by Seth Rollins and Jericho, then ultimately final interference by Triple H)

Iron Man Match for the RAW Women's Title
    Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks
    (Prediction - Charlotte to keep her PPV singles match record streak and again hot potato-ing the RAW Women's Title)

Triple Threat for the WWE Cruiserweight Title
    TJ Perkins vs. The Brian Kendrick vs. Rich Swann
    (Prediction - Rich Swann)

RAW Tag Team Title Match
    Cesaro and Sheamus vs. The New Day
    (Prediction - The New Day)

Ten-Minute Time Limit
    Braun Strowman vs. Sami Zayn
    (Prediction - Brawn Strowman to keep his undefeated streak by winning and then challenge for US title in a later Raw, Sami Zayn to get battered)

Seth Rollins vs. Chris Jericho
    (Prediction - Jericho with interference by Kevin Owens)

Kickoff Pre-show (Free on youtube, wwe facebook page and wwe website)
    Rusev vs. Big Cass
    (Prediction - Rusev CRUUUUSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!)

13 Comments

If you're that confident on your picks you can get 47/1 on skybet

Yes fam! Looking forward to this. Well, the KO match anyway, not too fussed about the rest, will watch it though

Has to be a KO win, hopefully anyway. Not sure how it will go down, not been watching wrestling since last ppv

Original Poster

benjammin316

Yes fam! Looking forward to this. Well, the KO match anyway, not too … Yes fam! Looking forward to this. Well, the KO match anyway, not too fussed about the rest, will watch it thoughHas to be a KO win, hopefully anyway. Not sure how it will go down, not been watching wrestling since last ppv

The boos if Reigns wins and holds both the US and Universal championships would be crazy, I bet Kevin Dunn is testing his sound filter with his giant teeth right now

hass123

The boos if Reigns wins and holds both the US and Universal championships … The boos if Reigns wins and holds both the US and Universal championships would be crazy, I bet Kevin Dunn is testing his sound filter with his giant teeth right now

You know what'll happen, he'll be chomping down on some fried chicken and will lean over to reach the bucket, when his giant gnashers hit the lever that pipes in the cheers. All hell will break loose! TEETH

They're booing because they love him maggle!

I predict the Womens match to be 5*

Cant stand Charlotte at all, but incredible match.

Sasha is so dreamy

Original Poster

gr8scott

You know what'll happen, he'll be chomping down on some fried chicken and … You know what'll happen, he'll be chomping down on some fried chicken and will lean over to reach the bucket, when his giant gnashers hit the lever that pipes in the cheers. All hell will break loose! TEETH

Can't wait for around 9pm tonight WTF Moments King Ross!

Original Poster

Bure11

Cant stand Charlotte at all, but incredible match. Sasha is so dreamy

Despite the crowd in the first 15 minutes looking like they were attempting the mannequin challenge, the last 15 minutes plus overtime of that match was great.

Original Poster

So I got the Preshow prediction and the last three matches of the night winner predictions correct, although the outcome of the Universal title match wasn't as interesting as I predicted with it ending in yet another meh Shield semi-reunion. The last 15 minutes plus overtime of the women's iron man match was great although hopefully no more of this 'making history' BS. Neville finally got a heel turn and hopefully he'll now start to destroy these boring flipping midgets every Raw. Surprised to see New Day losing their title so quickly after breaking the record in two triple threat tag matches the Raw before. And now hopefully a Brawn Strowman title challenge, having not been pinned or submitted since the brand split in July.

hass123

Despite the crowd in the first 15 minutes looking like they were … Despite the crowd in the first 15 minutes looking like they were attempting the mannequin challenge, the last 15 minutes plus overtime of that match was great.

I enjoyed the first half, felt like a proper wrestling match. Dunno if you watched NXT but that's the standard every women's match was there

Original Poster

Bure11

I enjoyed the first half, felt like a proper wrestling match. Dunno if … I enjoyed the first half, felt like a proper wrestling match. Dunno if you watched NXT but that's the standard every women's match was there

Yeah I did enjoy the wrestling in the first half, just that compared to NXT and the Full Sail crowd, the crowd at Roadblock (and basically every Raw recently) was poor and then woke up after the first pin. I think the crowd is key to making wrestling great to watch, it's why I like NXT, part of the reason as to why I absolutely love Lucha Underground, why I like SmackDown, but find Raw boring.
    Edited by: "hass123" 19th Dec 2016

Original Poster

hass123

Can't wait for around 9pm tonight WTF Moments King Ross!

"I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!" great as usual!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What laptop to choose?11
      2. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      3. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      4. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510

See more discussions