Groups

wwe royal rumble anthology £60.00

is it worth it for the 20 dvd set brand new from a reputable retailer?

5 Comments

Cheapest I can find it from a reputable store is ]£105.99 from Play. So if it's legit, the full anthology and from a repytable seller, then I'd ay it's a bargain! ;-)

p.s. Can i borrow it? LOL

Hiya,
    I managed to find it for £95.25 from tax free DVD and you get 5% back on that from Quidco so that's still only about £90-odd. Oh and also found a £1.50 discount on here, so it's still just under £90 lol.

So I think it's cheap. Double check you can get quidco etc aswell as you may end up getting it even cheaper!!!

midjet666;1768485

Hiya,I managed to find it for £95.25 from tax free DVD and you get 5% … Hiya,I managed to find it for £95.25 from tax free DVD and you get 5% back on that from Quidco so that's still only about £90-odd. Oh and also found a £1.50 discount on here, so it's still just under £90 lol.

How weird, I checked TaxFreeDVD and couldn't find it. After your post, I checked again and there it is! :w00t: You obviously must have some secret powers. ;-)

Yup indeed I do!! I checked it on [url]www.find-dvd.co.uk[/url] I am addicted to that site (and quidco) now lol

midjet666;1768495

Yup indeed I do!! I checked it on [url]www.find-dvd.co.uk[/url] I am … Yup indeed I do!! I checked it on [url]www.find-dvd.co.uk[/url] I am addicted to that site (and quidco) now lol

Yeah, that's where I checked first (thank for the link though ) but when I clicked on the link, it just went to the TFDVD index page, so I searched their site and still nothing. After your post I went back to find-dvd and the link took me straight to it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767355
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would57
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846377
      4. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2630

See more discussions