WWE SummerSlam 2017 discussion thread!

Found 15th Aug 2017
Welcome to the HUKD WWE SummerSlam 2017 discussion thread! Get ready for the biggest party of the Summer as both SmackDown Live and RAW come along for one of the Big 4 PPVs of the year.

SummerSlam Matches confirmed so far -

- Brock Lesnar (C) vs Braun Strowman vs Roman Reigns vs Samoa Joe - Fatal 4 Way for the Universal Championship. If Lesnar loses then he and Paul Heyman would leave the WWE.
- The Modern Day Maharaja Jinder Mahal (C) with the Singh Brothers at ringside vs The King of Strong Style Shinsuke Nakamura - For the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Baron Corbin still could invoke his MITB contract to either get involved in the match or face the winner for the title.
- The Phenomenal One AJ Styles (C) vs Kevin Owens - For the WWE United States Championship, Shane McMahon is the Special Guest Referee.
- Demon Finn Balor vs Bray Wyatt the Eater of JoJo.
- Naomi (C) vs Natalya - For the WWE SmackDown Live Women's Championship.
- Alexa Bliss (C) vs Sasha Banks - WWE RAW Women's Championship.
- John Cena vs Baron Corbin.
- Rusev vs Randy Orton.
-The New Day (C) vs The Usos - WWE SmackDown Live Tag Championship
- Cesaro and Sheamus (C) vs Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins - WWE RAW Tag Championship.
- The Big Show vs Big Cass. Enzo Amore is suspended above the ring in a Shark Cage.
- Akira Tozawa (C) with Titus O Neil ringside vs Neville - WWE Cruiserweight Championship.

(The Intercontinental Championship match and Pre Show matches TBD)

NXT Takeover Brooklyn 3 matches confirmed so far -

- Bobby Roode (C) vs Drew McIntyre - NXT Championship
- Asuka (C) vs Ember Moon - NXT Women's Championship
- Authors of Pain (C) vs Sanity - NXT Tag Championships
- Johnny Gargano vs Andrade Cien Almas
- Aleister Black vs Hideo Itami

You can still get the free trial of WWE Network in time to watch SummerSlam and NXT Takeover Brooklyn by signing up today hotukdeals.com/dea…675
Community Updates
Misc
2 Comments
Looking forward to the fatal 4 way match, can't see Reigns winning as I reckon he will be linking up with The Shield
Nakamura's getting the belt. Can't see the match being amazing though, he hasn't got much to work with. Any luck Jinder will just let him work stiff.

I think the Shield could help Reigns out in the main event, give those two the tag belts and Roman the World Title.

Want Corbin to beat Cena so I can wind up my 10 year old... The new Day losing would be a result too. We both like Styles so I'm easy either way with that one.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants