Groups

WWE Survivor Series discussion!

Tonight is Survivor Series starting 12am! What are your predictions for the three Elimination matches? Comments on the potential title brand switches?

Maybe even a comment on if Nakamura replaces Shane McMahon for Team SmackDown Live (which if happens would blow the roof off the Air Canada Center like never before and I would mark out like Matt Striker!)

78 Comments

You do realise this is all planned out months in advance

archer1204

Eugh !

Original Poster

archer1204

So is eastenders and reality tv and crapdashians and the news and 9/11 and almost every war in the modern world and the lottery and sports matchfixing......

hass123

So is eastenders and reality tv and crapdashians and the news and 9/11 … So is eastenders and reality tv and crapdashians and the news and 9/11 and almost every war in the modern world and the lottery and sports matchfixing......

Whats the uk lottery numbers for next week please

Original Poster

archer1204

Whats the uk lottery numbers for next week please

Ask Camelot what they set the machines to drop, and also ask them what the highest jackpot is before they let someone win:P

With archie here don't understand why any adult would watch this

Original Poster

thewongwing101

If you watch NXT Takeover Toronto especially after the third minute then you would see why adults watch wrestling

Here http://watchwrestling.uno/watch-wwe-nxt-takeover-toronto-2016/
    Edited by: "hass123" 20th Nov 2016

hass123

If you watch NXT Takeover Toronto especially after the fifth minute then … If you watch NXT Takeover Toronto especially after the fifth minute then you would see why adults watch wrestling

I guess the thing is it is not really meaningful
    I mean I could sit outside my local boozer.....

Original Poster

thewongwing101

I guess the thing is it is not really meaningfulI mean I could sit … I guess the thing is it is not really meaningfulI mean I could sit outside my local boozer.....

It's not just meaningful, it's GLORIOUS!!!!!!

youtube.com/wat…nWk

thewongwing101

I guess the thing is it is not really meaningfulI mean I could sit … I guess the thing is it is not really meaningfulI mean I could sit outside my local boozer.....

probably more realistic

archer1204

Stop ruining my youth!

Original Poster

archer1204

probably more realistic

Yeah there's a reason why it's called sports "entertainment"

archer1204

probably more realistic

Yeah
    If I want drama watch a film or TV or some sport that means something
    people throwing each other around in the name of entertainment a circus I guess
    just a very bad one

thewongwing101

Yeah If I want drama watch a film or TV or some sport that means … Yeah If I want drama watch a film or TV or some sport that means something people throwing each other around in the name of entertainment a circus I guessjust a very bad one

Now this was proper wrestling https://c3.staticflickr.com/1/233/3264241426_7b9c674b9d.jpg

thewongwing101

Yeah If I want drama watch a film or TV or some sport that means … Yeah If I want drama watch a film or TV or some sport that means something people throwing each other around in the name of entertainment a circus I guessjust a very bad one

Well with a film at least you dont know the outcome

Banned

Trolls are out in force tonight.

Original Poster

MrScotchBonnet

Trolls are out in force tonight.

Yeah, ok I'll kick off the discussion...

Go SmackDown live! I expect them to win the tag match and surprisingly win the womens match, sami zayn to win by DQ (Miz keeping the belt, Stephanie to fire Sami Zayn and Shane taking Zayn to SmackDown Live), Kendrick to win his cruiserweight match.

Finally although I want SmackDown Live men to beat the Raw men, I want Raw to win just to see what the Undertaker is going to do.

Original Poster

WWE KickOff Show live on YouTube, WWE Website and Facebook now

thewongwing101

Bit judgey, Wongy. I still watch it myself. Each their own at the end of the day...

biddilybah

Bit judgey, Wongy. I still watch it myself. Each their own at the end of … Bit judgey, Wongy. I still watch it myself. Each their own at the end of the day...

If you are watching with the kids I guess
    but like I said go to the circus (_;)

thewongwing101

If you are watching with the kids I guess but like I said go to the … If you are watching with the kids I guess but like I said go to the circus (_;)

Wow. Or you could leave others to enjoy what they want and stop judging them. They aren't hurting you so how about you leave others to enjoy what they do too.

Original Poster

biddilybah

Wow. Or you could leave others to enjoy what they want and stop judging … Wow. Or you could leave others to enjoy what they want and stop judging them. They aren't hurting you so how about you leave others to enjoy what they do too.

We could do the same about his interest in Beiber hotukdeals.com/mis…904

Except we don't stoop down to such a level 

archer1204

They have a plan sure but decisions can change right up until the night of or even just before the curtain call.

Not that is relevant anyway. It is just a live entertainment show and all wrestling fans want to see in good wrestling,interesting feuds, surprises and be invested in the characters.

biddilybah

Wow. Or you could leave others to enjoy what they want and stop judging … Wow. Or you could leave others to enjoy what they want and stop judging them. They aren't hurting you so how about you leave others to enjoy what they do too.

Just trying to get my head around this
    left these threads alone for years but the OP.....
    Really don't understand ?
    the whole thing just seems pointless (no really)

Original Poster

thewongwing101

Just trying to get my head around thisleft these threads alone for years … Just trying to get my head around thisleft these threads alone for years but the OP.....Really don't understand ?the whole thing just seems pointless (no really)

Ask HotEnglishAndWelshDeals why he keeps posting Pro liberal threads on here then you'll likely have your answer to why I post wwe threads

thewongwing101

Just trying to get my head around thisleft these threads alone for years … Just trying to get my head around thisleft these threads alone for years but the OP.....Really don't understand ?the whole thing just seems pointless (no really)

You do realize with even football you can just say it's just a bunch of men kicking a ball around a field. Does it change anything? not really. Every form of entertainment can be called pointless and stupid.

Edited by: "sweeten16" 20th Nov 2016

Original Poster

And btw keeping to the topic of the thread, that TJ Perkins team and Kane won their PreShow matches, 15 minutes to the main show now

sweeten16

You do realize with even football you can just say it's just a bunch of … You do realize with even football you can just say it's just a bunch of mens kicking a ball around a field. Does it change anything? not really. Every form of entertainment can be called pointless.

Well soccerball yeah but this is not a sport is is just a 'show'
    and a not very good one imo of to bed sorry about the thread spoiling
    will leave you to it

Original Poster

thewongwing101

Well soccerball yeah but this is not a sport is is just a 'show'and a … Well soccerball yeah but this is not a sport is is just a 'show'and a not very good one imo of to bed sorry about the thread spoiling will leave you to it <3

Dw about it, I'll be back again on December 4th and December 16th

My predictions for the elimination matches are Raw for Woman and Mens and Smackdown for Tag teams.

Brock is gonna win, Miz and draw/disqualification between Kendrick and Kalisto

Original Poster

livesport24.net/spo…ams (put adblock on obviously) and go on the wwe Survivor Series links

hass123

And btw keeping to the topic of the thread, that TJ Perkins team and Kane … And btw keeping to the topic of the thread, that TJ Perkins team and Kane won their PreShow matches, 15 minutes to the main show now

Kane was on the preshow? That'll teach me for ignoring it. I'll have to have a look back. He's generally not as well liked these days but has always been my favourite since I was a kid.

Hope Smackdown loses just so Taker can get annoyed with them all and hopefully lead to a Brothers of Destruction reunion.

Goldberg VS Lesnar is the one I'm most looking forward to. Hopefully it'll be better than their last match. X) Can't even call who will win that one.

Smackdown will win the women's match. Hope Raw wins the men's match and then the Tag Team Match will be Smackdown I think.

Also the Intercontinental title will change to Raw I think.

sweeten16

Brock is gonna win, Miz and draw/disqualification between Kendrick and … Brock is gonna win, Miz and draw/disqualification between Kendrick and Kalisto

Do you think? Could go either way this one I think. I'm almost thinking the ref will call the match off because it'll turn into a brawl.

Original Poster

Womens match first. HEYYYYYYYYYY HEY BAYLEY! OOH AAAH! I WANNA KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW IF YOU'LL BE MY GIRL!!!!!

Original Poster

I think Natalya might get the biggest pop out of all these women

hass123

Womens match first. HEYYYYYYYYYY HEY BAYLEY! OOH AAAH! I WANNA … Womens match first. HEYYYYYYYYYY HEY BAYLEY! OOH AAAH! I WANNA KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW IF YOU'LL BE MY GIRL!!!!!

I was there in Glasgow X)

Staying up late for this one

By the by, Goldberg will win due to Shane interfering and causing Brock the DQ

Original Poster

hass123

I think Natalya might get the biggest pop out of all these women

I bet Natalya attacked Bella

Original Poster

allsa001

Staying up late for this oneBy the by, Goldberg will win due to Shane … Staying up late for this oneBy the by, Goldberg will win due to Shane interfering and causing Brock the DQ

I'm hoping for Samoa Joe to interfere
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764709
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4922413
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27142
      4. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!79

See more discussions