Groups
    EXPIRED

WWE Tickets....

the WWE are coming to the UK in November, They are having both Smackdown and Raw shows here,
    Im just wondering which venues will be the live ones, because my cousin wants tickets.

I tried google and the wwe site with no luck.

Any WWE buffs help me out!

(serious thread, not chat thread please

21 Comments

Original Poster

acecatcher3;2486030

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/artist/807358?tm_link=tm_sports_g6&hot_ticket_brand=sportsmaybe now u could stop spamming my threads

I asked if someone could point out to me which one was the live show, that they will be showing on Sky Sports, out of the 10 events only 2 will be on live tv.

Thanks for the help anyway though.

I'm still looking for tickets...

Banned

black gerbil1;2486067

I asked if someone could point out to me which one was the live show, … I asked if someone could point out to me which one was the live show, that they will be showing on Sky Sports, out of the 10 events only 2 will be on live tv.Thanks for the help anyway though.

think you need to adjust your op a little, it looks like you just asking which shows will be live - lol

sassie;2486118

think you need to adjust your op a little, it looks like you just asking … think you need to adjust your op a little, it looks like you just asking which shows will be live - lol

wow sassie is kind of defending me

forums.skysports.com/vie…p=1

why not just join and post a topic askin the question, no doubt ull have more luck gettin an answer there

Original Poster

sassie;2486118

think you need to adjust your op a little, it looks like you just asking … think you need to adjust your op a little, it looks like you just asking which shows will be live - lol

thats because I am

they will have 5 "Raw" shows one of which will be shown live on TV, this is the same with the "smackdown" show.

While the other 8 shows, are the superstars just doing a tour of the UK, fighting other wrestling in un-scripted matches which are just for the fans to enjoy.

Banned

black gerbil1;2486130

thats because I am :pthey will have 5 "Raw" shows one of which will be … thats because I am :pthey will have 5 "Raw" shows one of which will be shown live on TV, this is the same with the "smackdown" show.While the other 8 shows, are the superstars just doing a tour of the UK, fighting other wrestling in un-scripted matches which are just for the fans to enjoy.

you havent mentioned tv at all, just which ones will be live, they will all be live, just not all on tv - lol

Original Poster

I found out that both of the shows in Manchester will be shown live.

thanks for the help everyone.

Banned

awww bless does he want to record himself on tv

Original Poster

sassie;2486164

awww bless does he want to record himself on tv

lol its me who really wants to know, there is no cousin :oops:

Banned

black gerbil1;2486199

lol its me who really wants to know, there is no cousin :oops:

awwww bless, well now you do:thumbsup:

im going to the smackdown show in cardiff

went to the london show in april was on tv whop whop lol

manchester

oops just read posted msg and realise u already know.hope u have a good time, oh wants to go to the one in manchester as he enjoyed himself last time we went to one at the MEN arena

ooooooooo cool. i went to the raw in manchester bout 3 years ago. gonna have a look at tickets now

How much are tickets for the manchester show? and what is the availability?

Supermod

You could go to a show and get a better display of acting for half the price.

magicjay1986;2487654

You could go to a show and get a better display of acting for half the … You could go to a show and get a better display of acting for half the price.

But are they semi-naked and man-hugging? :whistling:

Original Poster

Teqnophile;2487637

How much are tickets for the manchester show? and what is the … How much are tickets for the manchester show? and what is the availability?

[url]www.bookingsdirect.com[/url]

Supermod

Abvance;2487735

But are they semi-naked and man-hugging? :whistling:

None of the shows I go to are...hmmm...maybe stick to wrestling then!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Galaxy Note 8 grey import11
      2. VM Super Hub 3 printer issues11
      3. laptop for editing 4k videos (3840×2160p 30 fps)22
      4. Swtiching to Galaxy from Iphone-Advice?11

See more discussions