Found 16th Dec 2016
Confused with the different rings available- can anyone point me in the direction of one that goes with the standard figures, is not outdated and won't break the bank please?
Like the tough talk ring but you need the figures to go with it at £30 a pair!
Tia!

6 Comments

Banned

I strongly suggest you get them out of liking grown men who prance around in leotards.

WonkyDoctor

I strongly suggest you get them out of liking grown men who prance around … I strongly suggest you get them out of liking grown men who prance around in leotards.

Yeh that is exactly what wrestling is like X)

WonkyDoctor

I strongly suggest you get them out of liking grown men who prance around … I strongly suggest you get them out of liking grown men who prance around in leotards.

I'd guess it for her kids but I bet you still watch cartoons, read comics and play video games!!
Edited by: "jarvist1980" 16th Dec 2016

Look for a second hand one on ebay. They are quite robust. Buy local so you can see it before paying out.

As for figures Argos recently had 2 for £15. Asda also had some £7 figures the other day - Seth Rollins, Undertaker and more.

Original Poster

Lol jarvist1980 - KingDonkey, I will have a look. Thank you!
For my grandson, when my kids were small there was only 1 ring and standard figures, now there's so many and certain size figures go with certain rings !
Edited by: "caz1959" 17th Dec 2016

I made my own when I was a kid from an old pizza box and lolly sticks. Do that and wrap it up for your kids, you also get a nice pizza out of it. Would love to see the look of happiness on the kids faces when they open it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. With or without cream?56
    2. Mobile WiFi calling?44
    3. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...810
    4. WANTED tickets for Logic Manchester23

See more discussions