Groups

WWJD?

I was nearly scammed by a beautiful woman a week or two back.
    One of her friends just contacted me because her story is very similar.

It might be genuine this time though?

10 Comments

Original Poster

Last time.
    Teresa:

Hello,my name is Teresa ,i am 24yrs old,i am into photography,and would … Hello,my name is Teresa ,i am 24yrs old,i am into photography,and would like to rent your place for a period of 6months or more,i just had a terrible breakup and will like to be away for a while.Is it available?How much does it cost monthly with utilities?

thesaint:

Hi Teresa,Yes the room is still available. The cost is £60 per week/£240 e … Hi Teresa,Yes the room is still available. The cost is £60 per week/£240 every four weeks, which includes the gas, electric, council tax, and water bills.

Teresa:

Hi I really appreciate your urgent reply,and i would really love to be … Hi I really appreciate your urgent reply,and i would really love to be your choosen candidate to occupy the vacancy available but before any further discussion,i really have a secret on my mind thats becoming a burden to me,and i really need to talk to someone.Can i confide in you?please let me know.Thank you Teri

thesaint:

If you are interested in renting a room, please call the office on **** … If you are interested in renting a room, please call the office on **** *******thesaint

Hello thesaint,I really feel like telling you this might be a regret.i am … Hello thesaint,I really feel like telling you this might be a regret.i am really interested in renting your place,due to my present situation and the fact that i have to relocate.This is a very confidential discussion between you and i,I meet an American guy at a resort while doing some photo shot,and we've been friends for about 3months,he always travelled to Malaysia often,we had dinner once,he was a very nice guy who told me he was into Diamond business and i had no doubt to hesitate he was saying the truth because of his flambouyant life style.Just about two weeks ago He was arrested for drug trafficking and that is a death penalty here in asia,the day before he was arrested,he came to my house and entrusted a bag with me,he asked me he would get it back the next day before his flight back to Miami.and i never opened it,but i just did 3days ago after i was told he was convicted to death and i found it was filled with US dollars,attached is the picture of the bag that contains the money.I couldnt believe my eye's when i first set my eye's on the content inside. The American guy has been sentenced already,am so confused and nervous,i dont know what to do and i cant tell any1 am so scared,i cant even turn the money over to the authourities because i am scared of my own life.the system here is quite corrupt and i am so terrified and scared for my life right now.I cant sleep,i am having eating disorder all because of this.i just cant tell anbody here,and i really need to talk to someone.Can i confide in you?.Attached is the picture of the bag.Thank you

thesaint:

A hilarious read:http://beestonia.wordpress.com/2009/12/28/

That was the end of Teresa, but this one might be real. I need love, and this may be the only oppurtunity of finding someone.

I received this last night, am I gullible, as it might be genuine:

Hello,my name is lisa,i am 24yrs old,i am into photography,and would like … Hello,my name is lisa,i am 24yrs old,i am into photography,and would like to rent your place for a period of 6months or more,i just had a terrible breakup and will like to be away for a while.Is it available?How much does it cost monthly with utilities?

ha ha ha ha ........ 2 mintues elapsed ... ha ha ha ha

http://beestonia.wordpress.com/2009/12/28/

That's class.............i want an update. lol

can't read the link - am in work

made me lol

Just read that link through and its very funny:):)

got a photo of the bag haha

[x] op is a baller by having an office
    [x] op almost gets more gyal then me.

doesn't have an office .... has an Operations Room

Lmao, Thats classic!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best advert ever to be seen.1921
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2931016
      3. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1123
      4. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp68

See more discussions