www.2010uggboots.com is this a legit site?

as above help please

18 Comments

uk-uggsoutlet, just Google that and you should get your answer.

I dont even need to look to tell its fake by the name! bet theres no contact phone number?

I keep posting this same info i don't think anybody reads it lol

Only UGG Australia the official site can have UGG in it's domain name,any other site with UGG in it is dodgy.

barky

I dont even need to look to tell its fake by the name! bet theres no … I dont even need to look to tell its fake by the name! bet theres no contact phone number?

Ditto, and no contact #, email address address is [email protected]gmail.com. Prices are all similar with 45% off oO

Op here is a list of all the authorised Internet sellers, of Ugg Boots - uggaustralia.com/gb/…aor

Even wihout looking I know its a dodgy fake (see what deb8z said above). Try ASOS for real ones

Painkiller

There's a phone number on the whois lookup but unless you want to pay for … There's a phone number on the whois lookup but unless you want to pay for an international call to China...

Creation Date: 2009-08-28

Registrant Contact:
ming tian
tian ming [email protected]163.com
01081234567 fax: 01081234567
chengduzhongguancun
chengdu Sichuan 221100
cn

Original Poster

thanks all so much i was pretty sure i was right in giving info to a mate just wanted confirmed tho.
debz thank you

You're welcome OP and don't let your mate buy them on Ebay either.

BTW there is a brand that sell UGG's and claim that UGG is a generic for sheepskin or something...stick to UGG,MandMdirect and Schuh

I think you deserve to get stung if you're dumb enough to buy off these sites and expect genuine items to turn up...if any items at all turn up lol.

brb buying a new watch from 100%rolex.com...

numptyj

100%rolex.com...

That has to be a scam, you can't have a % in a domain name

absolutely not legit - cheap chinese rubbish. Avoid at all costs!

jstain

absolutely not legit - cheap chinese rubbish. Avoid at all costs!

Your over a good month late, but I like your passion.

LOL this site will expire in January anyway.

definatly sounds like a fake chinese scam website that sells fakes or will steal your money

ive just bought some damn boots off this site!! what should i do?
i've obviously cancelled my card etc........help!!!

roisinipeeny

ive just bought some damn boots off this site!! what should i do? i've … ive just bought some damn boots off this site!! what should i do? i've obviously cancelled my card etc........help!!!

Call bank and ask to do a chargeback

which.co.uk/con…ds/
Edited by: "oldmanhouse" 11th Dec 2010
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a Free minion usb stick1111
    2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391515
    3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card22
    4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION11

See more discussions