Groups

www.bradford.co.uk

is this site reliable?

13 Comments

No idea but it has the biggest collection of nasty looking tat i've ever seen!!

Original Poster

Oh Yeah Thats Helpful???

Original Poster

IS THIS SITE SCAMMERs?

Banned

Goonieman;3991479

No idea but it has the biggest collection of nasty looking tat i've ever … No idea but it has the biggest collection of nasty looking tat i've ever see!!

My God! It's horrific! You could furnish all of England's council estates from their warehouse

DanJackson;3991532

My God! It's horrific! You could furnish all of England's council estates … My God! It's horrific! You could furnish all of England's council estates from their warehouse

Got my eye on this little beauty
    bradford.co.uk/pro…319
    A snip at £120!!

Banned

Goonieman;3991569

Got my eye on this little … Got my eye on this little beautyhttp://www.bradford.co.uk/product_info.php/info/p1720_Little-Umi.html/XTCsid/d9c160579f641d05f600f51231422319A snip at £120!!

I just did a bit of sick in my mouth

Tat? What tat?
    http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5875/christincatswml6.jpg

jah128;3991608

Tat? What tat?

I want one!!!!1

supermod

Domain name: bradford.co.uk Registrant: Bradford Exchange Services … Domain name: bradford.co.uk Registrant: Bradford Exchange Services Ltd Registrant type: Non-UK Corporation Registrant's address: PO Box 672 Stoke-on-Trent ST4 4RL GB Relevant dates: Registered on: before Aug-1996 Renewal date: 02-Dec-2009 Last updated: 05-Oct-2007

Use whois to get some background info on website. It is listed as a nonUK corporation & it has a Swiss IP, but those details can be inaccurate. You'll need to dig a bit deeper probably to make sure :thumbsup:

I bought the Disney Christmas tree from them before christmas. It was a beautiful thing but massivley overpriced. It was a present and they did love it though.

Hope this helps a bit

Original Poster

sigma;3991628

Use whois to get some background info on website. It is listed as a nonUK … Use whois to get some background info on website. It is listed as a nonUK corporation & it has a Swiss IP, but those details can be inaccurate. You'll need to dig a bit deeper probably to make sure :thumbsup:

HOW TO DIG DEEPEr?

Original Poster

munnski;3992369

I bought the Disney Christmas tree from them before christmas. It was a … I bought the Disney Christmas tree from them before christmas. It was a beautiful thing but massivley overpriced. It was a present and they did love it though.Hope this helps a bit

ORDER A NECKLACE B4 CHRISTMAS AND EMAIL THEM TWICE STILL NOT HEARD FROM THEM

sharonwai;3992409

ORDER A NECKLACE B4 CHRISTMAS AND EMAIL THEM TWICE STILL NOT HEARD FROM … ORDER A NECKLACE B4 CHRISTMAS AND EMAIL THEM TWICE STILL NOT HEARD FROM THEM

There is a phone number you can phone? I think it's their payment line but you could try it?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fifa 18 web app Now active.44
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1930
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3078
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201356

See more discussions