www.cashinmyfone.com - Advice Needed Pls ^.^

Found 17th Jan 2009
Hi Everyone,

I was looking on Quidco for the best trade-in old phone deal.
I found that cashinmyfone.com offer £5 for a completed transaction.

Anyone used this site before?
Also, it says on Quidco, that I only get a fiver for one transaction..
I have 3 old phones, and was wondering if I did them 1 at a time (once a week or somthing) I will be able to get £5 Quidco for each phone.

Also, is this the best deal I can get ?? I have 2 Nokia 6230's which I am selling to the website for Argos vouchers for £7.76 (plus £5 quidco = £12.76)
and another mobile 6610i which is worth £1.68 in Argos Vouchers

Cheers Guys

11 Comments

you should check out mopay, mobilephonexchange, envirofone, and fonebank, fonebank have offered me the most for all of my old phones but you will have to have a scan

and yes as long as you do them in individual transactions you will get £4.50 quicdo, not £5, think its an error on the quidco site

also you can recycle your old phones at tesco for 300 points thats £12 in deals, just pick up a pre paid envelope near the help desk

so for the 3 phones u get £36 squid

Original Poster

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Nokia 6230[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]
mopay[/COLOR] = £11.05 / M&S £13 / No Quidco
[COLOR="Red"]mobilephonexchange[/COLOR] = £2 / No Quidco
[COLOR="Red"]envirofone[/COLOR] = 7.05 / Argos £7.76 / £3.60 Quidco
[COLOR="Red"]fonebank [/COLOR]= £11.50 / No quidco

Original Poster

judders;4102451

also you can recycle your old phones at tesco for 300 points thats £12 in … also you can recycle your old phones at tesco for 300 points thats £12 in deals, just pick up a pre paid envelope near the help deskso for the 3 phones u get £36 squid

ooo
I might go this route, I would sell on ebay, but i have no charger, manual, box or sim.. all i have is the phone and the battery.

woah £36 is a hot deal!

Youd most likely get that or more selling it on here

Tanchi;4102489

oooI might go this route, I would sell on ebay, but i have no charger, … oooI might go this route, I would sell on ebay, but i have no charger, manual, box or sim.. all i have is the phone and the battery.woah £36 is a hot deal!

Manual, box sim are no problem to sell it and everyone has a "man draw" with a nokia charger stuffed in.

harlzter;4102516

Manual, box sim are no problem to sell it and everyone has a "man draw" … Manual, box sim are no problem to sell it and everyone has a "man draw" with a nokia charger stuffed in.

so so soo true

Banned

harlzter;4102516

Manual, box sim are no problem to sell it and everyone has a "man draw" … Manual, box sim are no problem to sell it and everyone has a "man draw" with a nokia charger stuffed in.

you have been watching Michael McIntyre!!

hankmarvin4;4102601

you have been watching Michael McIntyre!!

Who?

Mazuma Mobile is another option

Hi, For Your 2 6230 I Will Pay U 25 Or Can Pay 30 For The Lot.let Me Know If Interested.
Post a comment
@
    Text