Found 18th Sep 2008
Hi was just wondering if its a safe site and has anybody used it?

thanks

clearance-comet.co.uk

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
17 Comments

Banned

i would assume its ok as its comet why wouldn't it be

yes sound as a pound!

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;2998489

i would assume its ok as its comet why wouldn't it be

i wasn't sure if somebody had just called it that so people would think it's safe, its just you have to put your card details in to make a bid!

[url]www.clearance-comet.co.uk[/url]

john_mac83;2998510

ur avi is makin me barf lol ;-)

Yes it's fine, I gave someone the link for it yesterday actually

Bear in mind though that their goods are all returns so make sure you read why it was returned

Yes it is, but note delivery can take up to two weeks and can cost up to £25 (it did for my oven)

Bid Price: £875.00
Store price: £899.99

Why? lol

john_mac83;2998510

Your avi would be funny except this was on the radio last week ...

telegraph.co.uk/new…tml

Has been going for a few years now.
Remember about 2 years ago when my dad was looking for a tv we had a look on there.

Excellent site, just put in your post code and if you are lucky postage/delivery can be as little as £7.50.
If you scroll to the bottom of the page it will show if the item has a dent or scratch or sometimes is just a shop display item, go ahead and bid, but check the normal sites first and remember to check and ad the postage/delvery charge.

We got a fridge (beer fridge :-D) and my gran's fridge freezer from there and both are fine

nicki3668;2998516

ur avi is makin me barf lol ;-)

thankyou :-D

Laffy42;2998693

Your avi would be funny except this was on the radio last week … Your avi would be funny except this was on the radio last week ...http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/2584889/Jury-hears-details-of-baby-microwave-killing.html

sorry but ive had my avi since before then, try not to take it too seriously. Its a cartoon smiley face. Not a baby.

That microwved baby is horrible, but it has nothing to do with john_mac83's avatar

snowtiger;2998506

yes sound as a pound!

and you trust the pound?

I have used it and never had any problems
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone else bored of video gaming2030
    2. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA2099
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769517
    4. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1317

See more discussions