Groups

www.dvdi.co.uk problems

this company messed my order up of dvds the paperwork was wrong instead of a total of 33.80 the put 198.00 and custums read it so i was stung for 40 pound customs fees they are avoiding my emails and i cannot find any phone number can any body help iv sent letters to them as well
    cheers every body:x

7 Comments

Customer Services can also be contacted by telephone between … Customer Services can also be contacted by telephone between Monday-Friday 10am-4pm Tel: 0560 104 5930 (or +44 560 104 5930 outside the UK) Please make sure you quote your order number when sending any correspondence. You can find your order on your order history page once you have logged in to your account. You can write to us at: DVDi UK PO Box 6975 NN9 6WT

I don't know what kind of number 0560 is so check it out before you phone it.

Buried in their small print I also found this:

Shipments to your delivery address maybe subject to import duties and … Shipments to your delivery address maybe subject to import duties and taxes which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges to clear customs must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country so we advise that customers contact their local customs office for further information.

Were you aware that the items you were ordering were sourced from overseas ??

Thats a VOIP number about 5p per minute peak rate

Original Poster

cheers
    the phone number is a message telling you to email them and thats it really
    and i was not aware i was buying from abroad as it does not really say it a forigne company on there wed site i think trading standards will be being contacted
    anyway thank for your help ryouga and hottoshop

I'm pretty sure that if you can prove the correct prices you can apply to have some of your customs charges returned due to the error, but I can't for the life of me remember where I read it....it might be worth you doing a google search for customs duty refund and see what pops up.

Original Poster

cheers mate will g see if my bank statement will do as dvdi seem to be hidding from me

Ordered stuff from them and elected not pay for insurance and they advised me if it gets lost it's your problem!

Is that allowed???

I wonder where they are really based? Or where my goods are coming from

Name: Kevan Jepps
    Company:
    City: Wellingborough
    County: Northamptonshire
    Phone: 02077991293

Domain name: dvdi.co.uk
    Registrant:
    Kevan Jepps
    Trading as:
    DVDi
    Registrant type:
    UK Limited Company, (Company number: 5733493)
    Registrant's address:
    PO Box 6975
    Wellingborough
    Northamptonshire
    NN9 6WT
    GB
    Registrar:
    Fasthosts Internet Ltd [Tag = FASTHOSTS]
    URL: fasthosts.co.uk
    Relevant dates:
    Registered on: 09-Jan-2004
    Renewal date: 09-Jan-2008
    Last updated: 21-May-2007

ALSO.... a search of there Ltd CO number brought this.. note the Similar post codes.

Name & Registered Office:
    DVDI ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED
    2 SAMUELS CLOSE
    STANWICK
    NN9 6UH
    Company No. 05733493

Date of Incorporation: 07/03/2006

Country of Origin: United Kingdom
    Company Type: Private Limited Company
    Nature of Business (SIC(03)):
    None Supplied
    Accounting Reference Date: 31/03
    Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)
    Next Accounts Due: 07/01/2008
    Last Return Made Up To:
    Next Return Due: 04/04/2007
    Previous Names:
    No previous name information has been recorded over the last 20 years.
    Branch Details
    There are no branches associated with this company.
    Oversea Company Info
    There are no Oversea Details associated with this company.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767216
      2. Nintendo Ships Every Switch With a Hidden NES Emulator35
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927343
      4. love affairs79

See more discussions