www.emirmall.com Has anybody ever purchased something from them?

Found 13th Nov 2017
Hi,
I am after an electronics item, which is showing very cheap on this website. Its RRP 170 but showing 28.99 on the website. Possibly a mistake. But I was wondering, has any body purchased anything from them? I cant find any reviews on the internet
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
If it seems too good to be true then it probably is
All I found was that it was a company based out of Spain and the website is hosted from Germany.
If you can afford to lose 28 quid go for it!! What is the item
d3fult_71 h, 42 m ago

All I found was that it was a company based out of Spain and the website …All I found was that it was a company based out of Spain and the website is hosted from Germany.

Where did you find that?
according to Go daddy the website is based in Arizona.
Op, when you click on the menu at the bottom of the home page (privacy policy, terms and conditions etc) can you access anything or is it non-responsive?
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 13th Nov 2017
Ok, just checked scam advisor who confirm the website is being hosted from Germany, and they give it a high trust rating.
however, they also state
Notes:-
The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity

Analysis Details:-
Although this website appears to be based in Germany there are other countries involved and you should review this information carefully and decide if it is as you expect.
This site is using an anonymous service - which prevents us from identifying the site owner. This can sometimes be just so that the owner does not receive spam, but be aware that many scam sites use this as a method to hide their identify. If this is an ecommerce site - we would suggest you confirm the business address with the website owners.

My finding shows the owner is registered to Scottsdale, Arizona.
op, if it is a small amount that you can afford to lose, then it might be worth a punt.
Pay via PayPal though for added security
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for all your replies. Considering the fact that company is all over the place (Spain, USA) but not in UK. I've decided not to go with them. I was after a Microsoft Surface Dock, which is 170 quids (or around this figure) all over the internet. But for some reason its showing 28.99 at this site.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions