www.everest.co.uk

Banned 11
Found 18th Apr 2011
Getting quotes for a bespoke conservatory at the moment - anyone have any experience of Everest? Their pricing seems to be pretty good.

Any other advise?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Banned

When i did my windows everest started at £20k and came down to £8k to match someone else but the salesman said they couldn't do curved top sash windows, so i didn't use them
Edited by: "whatsThePoint" 18th Apr 2011

Original Poster Banned

whatsThePoint

When i did my windows everest started at £20k and came down to £8k to m … When i did my windows everest started at £20k and came down to £8k to match someone else but the salesman said they couldn't do curved top sash windows, so i didn't use them

Yeah, I'm after an old style conservatory (victorian), none of this PVC crap.

Original Poster Banned

p02252052

i know a company in leicester who will give you a cracking price on a … i know a company in leicester who will give you a cracking price on a conversatory, if your intrested?

Who? PM me?

JonnyTwoToes

Yeah, I'm after an old style conservatory (victorian), none of this PVC … Yeah, I'm after an old style conservatory (victorian), none of this PVC crap.

Just been on their website, did you mean the classic conservatories?

One think i have learnt with everest is that although their stuff is good you pay through the nose.

JonnyTwoToes

Who? PM me?

cant PM not been active enough to... pm me

cant read pm as not been active enough, wil need to post a few more comments i beleive to be able to pm i guess

Original Poster Banned

p02252052

Just been on their website, did you mean the classic conservatories? One … Just been on their website, did you mean the classic conservatories? One think i have learnt with everest is that although their stuff is good you pay through the nose.

p02252052

cant PM not been active enough to... pm me

Just PM'd you - what company are you talking about?

Edited by: "JonnyTwoToes" 18th Apr 2011

sent you pm

Original Poster Banned

p02252052

sent you pm

I'll look into them.

Dont use anglian windows, dire.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74245028
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19548063
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771973
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52622997

See more discussions