www.greatmagazines.co.uk how easy is it to cancel please?

Found 9th Dec 2012
Looking at getting a deal on FHM :

£12 For The First 12 Issues,£35 Annual Direct Debit Thereafter

how easy is it to cancel so i do not get charged the £35 year after? Can i cancel soon as i receive issue 1 and still get the other 11?thanks !

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

Taken from terms:

Direct Debit offersWe ask that you enter into a Direct Debit agreement … Direct Debit offersWe ask that you enter into a Direct Debit agreement with the intention that your subscription will continue for a minimum period of 12 months, even if the frequency of payment is for a shorter period (for example, quarterly). However, you will still have the right to cancel your Direct Debit in accordance with Direct Debit Guarantee below if you so desire. If you do cancel, you will receive only the issues you have already paid for. If a gift is included as part of the subscription offer we reserve the right to request the return of the gift in the event of an early cancellation of the subscription.

If they take the £12 straight away, according to the above you can cancel your DD as you will have paid for the 12 issues.
If they take £1 per month, simply cancel after the 12th issue is debited.

Original Poster

jonny619447

If they take the £12 straight away, according to the above you can cancel … If they take the £12 straight away, according to the above you can cancel your DD as you will have paid for the 12 issues.If they take £1 per month, simply cancel after the 12th issue is debited.

Thank you very much , very helpful

Appreciated !

Take the courtesy of ringing or emailing to cancel.
Cancel your direct debit. Job done.

Original Poster

gluke21

Take the courtesy of ringing or emailing to cancel.Cancel your direct … Take the courtesy of ringing or emailing to cancel.Cancel your direct debit. Job done.

i am not great with direct debits and do not have online banking (do not trust it) can i cancel direct debit in bank ?

adamwilko007

Thank you very much , very helpfulAppreciated !

You're welcome.

adamwilko007

i am not great with direct debits and do not have online banking (do not … i am not great with direct debits and do not have online banking (do not trust it) can i cancel direct debit in bank ?

You still have to cancel it with the company, or they will continue to debit your account. If you don't the only way to retrieve your money willbe to open a fraud case. If you don't cancel it with the company you CAN'T claim it back as fraud.

Original Poster

jonny619447

You still have to cancel it with the company, or they will continue to … You still have to cancel it with the company, or they will continue to debit your account. If you don't the only way to retrieve your money willbe to open a fraud case. If you don't cancel it with the company you CAN'T claim it back as fraud.

excellent ! will have a look at google later see if i can find out if the company is easy to deal with
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions