1. Misc
8 Comments

Banned

To me it is worth its weight in gold.

Banned

Type in [url]www.ebay.com[/url] :giggle:

my forum is worth $3.00 :w00t: :w00t: looks like im retiring:giggle:

"[COLOR=#94954f]hotukdeals.com is worth $21,818 "[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#94954f]In the spirit of the "For Sale or Trade" forum, I'll offer £55, provided the site is sent well packaged in a good quality jiffy bag.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#94954f]Alternatively, I'd be prepared to trade for my Depeche Mode cd collection (just the studio albums mind...I'd want another decent web-site in exchange for the live albums).[/COLOR]

martin_909

"[COLOR=#94954f]www.hotukdeals.com is worth $21,818 … "[COLOR=#94954f]www.hotukdeals.com is worth $21,818 "[/COLOR][COLOR=#94954f]In the spirit of the "For Sale or Trade" forum, I'll offer £55, provided the site is sent well packaged in a good quality jiffy bag.[/COLOR][COLOR=#94954f]Alternatively, I'd be prepared to trade for my Depeche Mode cd collection.[/COLOR]

just make sure that they post actual images of the item for sale:giggle: :giggle:

It's worth $43,600 according to Dnscoop.com (a much more reliable site imho!)

My 3 sites are worth $35,000 0_o

Though of course as you say, it needs taking with a pinch of salt...that is their 'worth' - not the same as how much they'd actually sell for! Shame, 35k would be nice lol

Mines worth $47!!! Only paid £2 for it.

haha it says mine is worth $0.00

that's just tight
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Quidco Snow me the money Competition881169
    2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in London at the Capital Hotel, Knight…33
    3. OnePlus 5T International Giveaway! Gleam22
    4. telegraph/BA/visittobago comp - win a holiday in tobago22

See more discussions