www.ink.co.uk - Anyone used them?

4 replies
Found 14th Sep 2008
Hi,

I wanted to see if anyone has used ink.co.uk previously. I am looking at getting a canon chip resetter from there for about £10, which is about £30 everywhere else. Just seems a little too good and want to make sure the company is ok/safe to use.

Thanks!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

Hi, yes I’ve used the website before. I know how you feel there was hardly any feedback on the company. However I have ordered about 5 sets of the cli-8 ink for my canon printer at about 38p a cartridge, I also added in heaps of the free stuff. It came delivered in just under a week I think. Excellent service, great prices and best of all the ink is superb quality and working! :thumbsup:

I myself also have the redsetter however I purchased it from a different source and was about £30! If only I knew the site sold them before.
I can confirm also that the compatible ink cartridges from the site reset absolutely fine in the resetter.
So go ahead and place your order, the prices are unbelievable.

I have bought ink cartridges from them plus the freebies. The quality was good and they were dispatched quickly but on my last order the goods took a week to arrive due to the delivery company messing up.

Original Poster

Right, well I have made an order with them, so hopefully it will all go ok. I used my Cahoot webcard just to protect myself a little bit more, just in case.

I have had nothing but a bad experience with them. Impossible to contact and am still awaiting a refund 1 month on
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1318
    2. Heads up - Nintendo Switch Neon Console and Get Lego City Undercover and Ra…45
    3. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…22
    4. Leicester sack their manager!1120

See more discussions