Groups

www.istyles.com (make skins for ps3's, ipod's etc) Anybody used them before? Thanks

Want a white ps3 to match my tele so instead of forking out a couple of hundred quid, I've seen this site that do skins to put on my black ps3...They seem to be really good quality and are priced at £10.40 which I dont think is too bad..
    Anybody used them before, or bought a quality white ps3 skin from somewhere else that they would recommend?
    Thanks

9 Comments

Original Poster

white
    sorry not sure if i made my description clear enough..
    they look like they do a white one, but on the picture it has a grey strip down it
    not sure if thats just to make it stand out from the background though
    if you could point me in another direction thats equally as good, i would appreciate it matey:thumbsup:

Banned

dude the grey bit looks like shadow... it says solid white

Original Poster

imranmaz;4814532

dude the grey bit looks like shadow... it says solid white

yeah thats what i thought...just didnt want to risk it until i was certain...
    not sure whether to go with the plain white, or something with a pattern and white background so it still matches the tele
    what you reckon?;-)

Banned

manchesterjim;4814543

yeah thats what i thought...just didnt want to risk it until i was … yeah thats what i thought...just didnt want to risk it until i was certain...not sure whether to go with the plain white, or something with a pattern and white background so it still matches the telewhat you reckon?;-)

the other white ones suck ass... just go fer the plain white one... looks slick! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

imranmaz;4814555

the other white ones suck ass... just go fer the plain white one... looks … the other white ones suck ass... just go fer the plain white one... looks slick! :thumbsup:

yeah probs will...only thing is i'd have to pay another fiver to get my controller done...then i'd want the blu ray remote done...my room will be looking like the matrix 'white room' by next week!

Banned

manchesterjim;4814569

yeah probs will...only thing is i'd have to pay another fiver to get my … yeah probs will...only thing is i'd have to pay another fiver to get my controller done...then i'd want the blu ray remote done...my room will be looking like the matrix 'white room' by next week!

you'll have the girls flocking to your room in no time, i reckon if you buy all the skins you want now plus ask ur mates ect then save on shipping... I WANT MY DELL MINI 9 done! but i'm going to get this stenciled onto it:
    http://www.thestencilstudio.com/ekmps/shops/thestencilshop/images/laugh-now-monkey%5Bekm%5D200x200%5Bekm%5D.jpg

gonna get some rats stenciled onto my wellies for glasto too! wanted those frog wellies (wellipets) but its hard to get em for adults!

Original Poster

imranmaz;4814579

you'll have the girls flocking to your room in no time

if Trinity turns up, then I know ive gone too far with the white theme
    thanks for all your help guys, gunna get some kip im up for work in 6 hours
    will order the white one soon, might post a piccy up once ive put it on, if im happy with it
    cheeeeeeeeeeeers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original Poster

imranmaz;4814579

you'll have the girls flocking to your room in no time, i reckon if you … you'll have the girls flocking to your room in no time, i reckon if you buy all the skins you want now plus ask ur mates ect then save on shipping... I WANT MY DELL MINI 9 done! but i'm going to get this stenciled onto it:

lol cool pic....even if i dont post a thread on my ps3 skin, ill send you a pic so you can see what its like...might be worth checking if theyll put your image onto a skin...cheerio anyways matey...cheers for advice :thumbsup:

Banned

manchesterjim;4814598

lol cool pic....even if i dont post a thread on my ps3 skin, ill send you … lol cool pic....even if i dont post a thread on my ps3 skin, ill send you a pic so you can see what its like...might be worth checking if theyll put your image onto a skin...cheerio anyways matey...cheers for advice :thumbsup:

deffos put a piccy up! have work too! but its friday tomorrow! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Easyjet - book now or wait?46
      2. Small, stylish writers notebook/netbook12
      3. Minecraft Foam Diamond Pickaxe - Source?23
      4. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?68

See more discussions