Expired

www.matesratesonline.co.uk whats all this about ?

Found 17th Feb 2014
just stumbled cross this site surely all fake clobber ?
Community Updates
Ask
56 Comments
The site looks ok :-)
Original Poster
is that a sence of sarcasim
No , I think it looks ok , however I would like to see some feedback b4 I ordered anything
phone number comes back as Lovelock Childcare, St Ives..maybe an old google listing

419 Richmond Road TW1 2EX is serviced offices
Looks dodgy to me. Very poor website and the text is full of grammatical errors. The photos used are poor and look exactly like the stock photos used for fakes that I get offered daily from 'distributors' based in China.
cootuk2

phone number comes back as Lovelock Childcare, St Ives..maybe an old … phone number comes back as Lovelock Childcare, St Ives..maybe an old google listing419 Richmond Road TW1 2EX is serviced offices

On the facebook page they give a returns address of

Matesrates
Unit 5b
Ridgeway trading estate
Iver
Bucks
SLO 9HX.
Further more.... Website: matesratesonline.co.uk
Title: Mates Rates | Buy deals online
Type: Deals

Domain Age: 89 Days
Website Speed: Slow

Owner: Anik Ghai
Owner Address: 14 Wood end green road
Owner City: London
Owner Postcode: UB3 2SH
Owner Country: United Kingdom
Website Location: Netherlands

scamadviser.com/che….uk
Edited by: "MWC2012" 17th Feb 2014
Got to be fake ... Web site in Netherlands but owner in uk with a domain name which has only be registered 90 days but the company has the buying power to offer deals at about 75% discount. Sounds to good to be true and we all know the result of that saying
Iv orderd stuff and it came in 2days and I can also say it's not fake, the only problem iv got is I'm trying to contact them to send t-shirts back as they are to small, can't seem to get hold of any one
I placed an order on may 28th for 2 xl polo hackett tops , which were in stock on thier site , however on june 10 I recieved a mail telling me 1was out of stock and woild I pick another , I tried but nothing left in xl whatsoever , I enquired about a refund but as of yet no reply , wont be shopping here again , anyone got a contact number for them as I can only communicate through e-mail , no contact number anywhere on thier site , starting to regret the purchase now . . .
100% fake clothes I bought 2 hugo boss polo shirts and after comparing them to my own that I bought from the hugo boss shop and tessuti you can tell they are fakes. Ive said I believe them to be fakes he insists they are 100% genuine and if im not happy he'll refund me if I return them within 14 days. Im reluctant to do so as I fear I wont get my refund even if I return them. Do NOT buy from this website
65,000 likes on Facebook
thought that was fake
but a couple of my mates have 'liked' them

that's not enough to convince me, but i was surprised to see that
seanbecki

Iv orderd stuff and it came in 2days and I can also say it's not fake, … Iv orderd stuff and it came in 2days and I can also say it's not fake, the only problem iv got is I'm trying to contact them to send t-shirts back as they are to small, can't seem to get hold of any one

another one time user with a fake review
I was a bit dubious but ordered through paypal anyway, stuff arrived prompt and was excellent, will buy from here again
Im thinking of ordering something, anyone else recommend it?
Their ralph lauren stuff looks genuine. I've heard feedback stating it is, but I don't think some people know the small things to look oit for like the exact positioning of the badge.
better off at ioffer for snide gear like this
100% fake! I bought 3 Hugo boss polo shirts, a hole appeared after 2 washed and the embroidery is joined. They don't hold their shape after a wash and are now work T shirts. This site should be reported and shut down
This site is fake tried getting my money back this morning and no reply DO NOT BUY From this site
The website is fake people. One example the Ralph Lauren Polo Tshirt is meant to have two buttons but the ones on the website have three.

Sadly this website is too good to be true.
Banned
Apparently the reason they can sell things so cheap is because its the producers overstock, but is gauranteed 100% genuine
GowthamanAchchuthan101

The website is fake people. One example the Ralph Lauren Polo Tshirt is … The website is fake people. One example the Ralph Lauren Polo Tshirt is meant to have two buttons but the ones on the website have three.Sadly this website is too good to be true.

The golf range has 3 buttons! educate yourself
I order 2 g star t shirt from this rates mates side and this tshirt 100% fake dnt buy any thing from here
Ive bought 2 ralph Lauren T-shirts from mates rates and they both are long at the back and small at the front, i had to pay alterations to fix them .gstar and campus hoodie was ok.
Jonny_

Apparently the reason they can sell things so cheap is because its the … Apparently the reason they can sell things so cheap is because its the producers overstock, but is gauranteed 100% genuine

The same producers overstock that they sell in the shops for three times the price?
Of course it's real, made in the same factories in China that the overpriced stuff is.
apparently the products they are selling are seconds that's why the price is low
Right looking at the reviews I'm getting mixed feelings, I've just spent £179 on this website, can some please give me a genuine answer to what this website is like?
Hi do we know anymore on this site yet. I ve just ordered a RL jumper
i have ordered a ralph lauren polo navy from mates rates is it real and does it post out to you and how long does it take to come , thanks
Ordered Ralph Lauren track suit for younger son my older son bought last year from Trafford centre no dif wot so ever very happy
Jamie rendall this website is fake
I have ordered, and if they are fake, they are good fakes. Happy with my purchases, Also good communications when my delivery was late,
It is fake web site because they ask u for the CSC number and you shouldn't give that number to anyone.
100% fake. I buy a lot of Ralph Lauren stuff from their website and store. I bought a tshirt just to check it out. And I can confirm it is definitely fake. A rounded up detailed logo compared to the real one. Do not buy if you care about quality
Got a few bits of clothing from her came within days and good quality clothing
I have bought a Ralph Lauren shirt from them. I did all the checks that the ebay buyers guide gives and everything seems correct and in the right place. quality is good too so I'm gonna go ahead and say they are genuine. A friend of mine also bought a ralphie shirt and also looked fine
Hi, please can you tell me whether it is a good idea to buy a ralphie polo,an Abercrombie polo and some ralphie boxers?
Pros and cons of these products and the company please. Your help is really needed.
Got a polo and a hoodie. The hoodie is a wee bit suspect, random extra stitching at a seam, no "KK" on the bottom fo the zip, and the back of the pony on the inside of the top has a lot of excess white material around it. The polo however was damn near dead on the same as a genuine one. Only thing is both labels for the items i bought from here felt a bit thinner and cheaper than the definitely genuine ones that I have, although have the "hard to copy" threading on the back. Its a tough call, as there is so much real stuff going about. Its deifnitely good quality and side by side Im struggling to tell. I'd go with super high quality fakes but i cant be sure
I brought 2 ralph Lauren tracksuits last year. One navy and the other grey. Opened up the package and the second i seen the quality of then i knew they was fake tried them on and compared them to the real black ralph lauren tracksuit i brought from house of fraiser and it wad nothing like. Sent them back and got a full refund but had to pay postage and package of £11 to send the clothes. Do not buy from thia website you will be disappointed!

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants