Groups

www.policeuk.com

policeuk.com

Can anyone get onto this website?

I've been trying all day but it won't load up at all.

Cheers
    James

10 Comments

Original Poster

[url]www.policeuk.com[/url] working link

nope sorry.

The forum is really good if you're looking to apply though

[url]www.police.uk[/url] & [url]www.online.police.ukThis[/url] service is no longer available.

If you want to report a Hate Crime or a Non-urgent, Minor Crime please contact your local force. If there is any danger or risk to life, or a crime is in progress, please dial 999.

Please contact your local force regarding Police Direct and other police messaging services.

Original Poster

Reps for you both for trying, its the forum I am wanting, I put some questions up yesterday about the force but havent been able to get on to see if there any replies.

Will just have to wait though =[

Cheers
    James

Original Poster

Cheers, trying to find out about the dog handlers which that site doesnt have details on, thanks anyway :thumbsup:

James...;2773449

Cheers, trying to find out about the dog handlers which that site doesnt … Cheers, trying to find out about the dog handlers which that site doesnt have details on, thanks anyway :thumbsup:

have you tried here police-information.co.uk/Doc…tml

Looking at the cache text file it says this:

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=2]The site is independantly maintained and operated by a serving police officer, it is not connected to any police force or organisation.

[/SIZE][/FONT]

theres a dog cop on here, his name is dogcop - do a sdearch for him, he might help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764314
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846213
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156

See more discussions