www.seetickets.com Can any one help Please ?

9 replies
Found 13th Nov 2008
I have a friend that booked tickets throu them and they have cancelled her tickets for a gig on the 30th Novemeber until see sends in a copy of her bank Statment and utility bill.
and also a scan of her card (blocking out the last 4 digits)

They say that she is on thier fraud list ????

They say that she has to email them the things before 5 pm tonigh

9 Comments

That sounds dodgy :\

Sounds odd, got tickets from them before, no problems then, ask citizens advice!

give seetickets a call. or check their order tracker to see if they have been cancelled.

Original Poster

catinthehat;3451234

give seetickets a call. or check their order tracker to see if they have … give seetickets a call. or check their order tracker to see if they have been cancelled.

She has already don that and they say that if she still wants the tickets then she has to get these things to them before 5 pm today otherwise they will be no longer available to her

frollickingfrill;3451285

She has already don that and they say that if she still wants the tickets … She has already don that and they say that if she still wants the tickets then she has to get these things to them before 5 pm today otherwise they will be no longer available to her

Sounds wrong! Do they dispute that she bought them legally?

This doesn't sound right at all

Here is head office number - 0115 9129192, as post above suddests give them a ring

I have bought many tickets from this company without a problem (unless you count buying tickets and then having the seats allocated later!

Original Poster

Mijooly;3451338

This doesn't sound right at allHere is head office number - 0115 9129192, … This doesn't sound right at allHere is head office number - 0115 9129192, as post above suddests give them a ringI have bought many tickets from this company without a problem (unless you count buying tickets and then having the seats allocated later!

Thanks... Thats a different number so I will tell her to try that one.....:thumbsup:

perhaps the billing address used doesn't match that of the card so it flags it up to them, they may just want you to confirm you are who you say you are and its not somebody else using your card. I have experienced this before when I moved house, the bank hadn't changed billing address to new house so when I placed an order with an online retailer it was flagged up that the billing address I used didn't match the card so I had to send something to prove it was me and I was buying them legit

Original Poster

dave_lunt2;3451396

perhaps the billing address used doesn't match that of the card so it … perhaps the billing address used doesn't match that of the card so it flags it up to them, they may just want you to confirm you are who you say you are and its not somebody else using your card. I have experienced this before when I moved house, the bank hadn't changed billing address to new house so when I placed an order with an online retailer it was flagged up that the billing address I used didn't match the card so I had to send something to prove it was me and I was buying them legit

That happened to her a couple of months ago and she called the bank and had to get the address changed so we know its not that... Thanks anyway :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22
    2. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…79
    3. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?57
    4. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89

See more discussions