Groups

www.shoppingspreeonus.co.uk ?

Anyone know anything about shoppingspreeonus.co.uk get £250 tesco vouchers for completeing the offers and referring someone else deal.
    I have tried similar things in the past with no success anyone tried this one?
    Thanks

4 Comments

I had a look at this site a while back If you have the time and enough mates (who won't mind a mail box full of junk) I guess you will get the vouchers ... I filled a few in but got bored and decided the vouchers wern't that important lol :lol:

It looks like you have to buy 6 'deals' from the mentioned companies and then refer someone else who ALSO has to buy 6 'deals' before you can get a tesco gift card - note the terms and conditions saying nothing about there being anything on the gift card.

It should also be noted they're based in Nevada and have the following disclaimer:
    ...who have no association with and do not make any endorsement of the products or services provided by ShoppingSpreeOnUs.co.uk.

This smells fishy.

Original Poster

Yeah couldnt understand if you just had to do 2 deals or all 6.

Original Poster

After checking it out its prob not worth the effort, and you could prob make the same or more cashback going through quidco.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532116
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77

See more discussions