www.topsellings.com

Found 26th Apr 2008
Looking to buy a Sony Ericsson W580I battery and came accross one for £1.90 at topsellings.com. I've never heard of the site and was wondering if anybody knew what they are like. Are they reliable? how much would shipping cost? Thanks for listening, your help is much appreciated.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Registrant:
Bin, Li
Huge Best Ltd,. 8/F Chong Ming Bld, 72 Cheung Sha Wan Road
HK, 00001
HK

Domain name: TOPSELLINGS.COM

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 08-Nov-2007.
Record expires on 06-Dec-2008.
Record created on 06-Dec-2006.

Original Poster

So that's a no then? Alls that i can see is that they are from Hong Kong, which will mean it will take a while to get here.

just posting their address detials up as sometimes it can give a clue to their authenticity (like date registered) but not in this case i think... we must delve a bit deeper lol

Original Poster

Ahhh ok i'm with you, what's you general take on them? To me the website looks legit, but it would if they were dodgy anyway right?

Banned

well i think i would risk it for an item costing £1.90

Original Poster

I was thinking more of my credit card details being stolen or something, i'm not really in the know about that kind of stuff. I can't seem to find how much postage is either

they accept paypal so pay via that its safer i'd say than putting direct card detail in

Banned

nacider;1972620

they accept paypal so pay via that its safer i'd say than putting direct … they accept paypal so pay via that its safer i'd say than putting direct card detail in

yes do it that way :thumbsup:

Banned

You can get them from eBay, select UK sellers, and order by price inc p&p lowest 1st.

Plenty for £0.99 and £1.99 postage.

I have seen a lot of spam all over the internet from this company.... not good business practive IMO!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Ebay postage to be protected610
    2. The cost of moving schools23
    3. Quidco and eBay22
    4. Utility Bills for First time buyer1010

See more discussions