Groups

www.topsellings.com

Looking to buy a Sony Ericsson W580I battery and came accross one for £1.90 at topsellings.com. I've never heard of the site and was wondering if anybody knew what they are like. Are they reliable? how much would shipping cost? Thanks for listening, your help is much appreciated.

10 Comments

Registrant:
    Bin, Li
    Huge Best Ltd,. 8/F Chong Ming Bld, 72 Cheung Sha Wan Road
    HK, 00001
    HK

Domain name: TOPSELLINGS.COM

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
    Record last updated on 08-Nov-2007.
    Record expires on 06-Dec-2008.
    Record created on 06-Dec-2006.

Original Poster

So that's a no then? Alls that i can see is that they are from Hong Kong, which will mean it will take a while to get here.

just posting their address detials up as sometimes it can give a clue to their authenticity (like date registered) but not in this case i think... we must delve a bit deeper lol

Original Poster

Ahhh ok i'm with you, what's you general take on them? To me the website looks legit, but it would if they were dodgy anyway right?

Banned

well i think i would risk it for an item costing £1.90

Original Poster

I was thinking more of my credit card details being stolen or something, i'm not really in the know about that kind of stuff. I can't seem to find how much postage is either

they accept paypal so pay via that its safer i'd say than putting direct card detail in

Banned

nacider;1972620

they accept paypal so pay via that its safer i'd say than putting direct … they accept paypal so pay via that its safer i'd say than putting direct card detail in

yes do it that way :thumbsup:

Banned

You can get them from eBay, select UK sellers, and order by price inc p&p lowest 1st.

Plenty for £0.99 and £1.99 postage.

I have seen a lot of spam all over the internet from this company.... not good business practive IMO!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671403
      2. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2729
      3. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2111019
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553770

See more discussions