Groups
    EXPIRED

www.uk.xtramag.eu-net.shop.tc

Has Anyone had any dealings with this website?
    It opertates offshore so doesnt pay tax!
    Customs charge on delivery?
    Any Info please

22 Comments

Banned

lol

Sound legit.

[/sarcasm]
    Edited by: "freeDUMB" 16th Nov 2010

Total Scam.

Do not buy anything.

seems a lot of companies registered at their london address
    145-147 St Johns Street
    London EC1V 4PY
    United Kingdom

Edited by: "trog0" 17th Nov 2010

Original Poster

Was looking for a cheap xbox. They sell 250gb for £90!!!
    Obviously I would have to pay vat, import tax but seemed to good to be true. Thanks for your opinions.

Warning this is a SCAM. Check the payment options - all involve transferring cash with no protection.

If you choose to pay by money transfer or cheque you will receive the following email:

IMPORTANT - Use this method only for payments over 200.00 GBP or the equivalent in your currency (~230.00 EUR ~320.00 USD). Smaller payments will not be processed.
    Our company actively fights fraud, and identity theft: The internet plague. In order for us to protect our customers and co-workers as well as the general public from scammers and fraud, we need to verify your identity for your initial order.
    In order for us to do that, and approve your initial order process, please provide us with:
    1) a non-expired, unaltered and clear copy of your ID (passport, country ID card, drivers license, etc)
    2) a recent phone bill matching the phone number AND address as registered in your profile
    Note: - If a phone bill cannot be provided (ex: prepaid cell phone, or bundled internet service), please submit ANY TWO copies of a recent proof of residency (water bill, electricity bill, gas bill...)
    - The scanned documents must be in pdf or jpg format.

Anyone who gives this information out deserves what they get!

majuba

Warning this is a SCAM. Check the payment options - all involve … Warning this is a SCAM. Check the payment options - all involve transferring cash with no protection.If you choose to pay by money transfer or cheque you will receive the following email:IMPORTANT - Use this method only for payments over 200.00 GBP or the equivalent in your currency (~230.00 EUR ~320.00 USD). Smaller payments will not be processed.Our company actively fights fraud, and identity theft: The internet plague. In order for us to protect our customers and co-workers as well as the general public from scammers and fraud, we need to verify your identity for your initial order.In order for us to do that, and approve your initial order process, please provide us with: 1) a non-expired, unaltered and clear copy of your ID (passport, country ID card, drivers license, etc) 2) a recent phone bill matching the phone number AND address as registered in your profile Note: - If a phone bill cannot be provided (ex: prepaid cell phone, or bundled internet service), please submit ANY TWO copies of a recent proof of residency (water bill, electricity bill, gas bill...) - The scanned documents must be in pdf or jpg format.Anyone who gives this information out deserves what they get!

HAHAHA!!!

X)

EDIT - Just noticed that if I spend over £35,000 I can get 55% off, does anybody want to split an order with me?

Also, in the T&Cs it says Audio Unlimited for EVERYTHING, same company much?

Xtra mag are a bunch scams DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!!!! I nearly fell for it my self they are selling a ps3 for £97 i thought i'd found my self a bargin, they are a bunch of scams from turkey. I'm telling you now if you order from there they'll be quick to take your money but you will not get what you paid for, SO DON'T BUY FROM XTRA MAG

Hi I read your article too late been done for £262.00 has any one been able to get money back from ukash as they say monet transfer are safe using ukash.

Thank you

phh683

Hi I read your article too late been done for £262.00 has any one been … Hi I read your article too late been done for £262.00 has any one been able to get money back from ukash as they say monet transfer are safe using ukash.Thank you

Read the url that's enough for someone to stay away.
    You were just being cheap, take it as experience.
    How can a company seriously sell a PS3 or Xbox 360 for £90? Where's the profit?

Banned

I know this sounds harsh but how stupid can people be?
    Use some common sense and stop being so cheap!

If you're stupid enough to use one of these sites without even doing the smallest amount of research, you deserve to be ripped off.
    Edited by: "JonnyTwoToes" 28th Nov 2010

I nearly bought a plasma tv that was £200 cheaper than on other websites. Thank Christ I found this page as I was just about to get the UKash vouchers. Thanks guys.

Huh?

Banned

OP should be sectioned.

Seriously!?!?!?!

Are you MENTAL?!

If this post gets deleted its ridiculous - this thread must be a wind up because people are not that stupid.

i very nearly considered the samsung 3d tv thats over £600 cheaper than it should be..!

I've got caught by Xtramag.net . Does anyone know of any way that I can get my money back?

Banned

calewis

I've got caught by Xtramag.net . Does anyone know of any way that I can … I've got caught by Xtramag.net . Does anyone know of any way that I can get my money back?

I'd end it if I was you. You're too stupid for this world.

Realllllly?

dcx_badass

Hai, I uzed dem n it was wikid, gear **** rly qik n supr cheap, no tax … Hai, I uzed dem n it was wikid, gear **** rly qik n supr cheap, no tax for da F'in govamant 2. my mayt stebbyz uzed em 2 n gt da tings lyk gal dem mush.

Pardon but my french is poor...so xtramag is legit?
    Thanks mate.

Marcus

MarcusArelius

Pardon but my french is poor...so xtramag is legit?Thanks mate.Marcus

Dear god!!!!!!!! oO

dcx_badass

Hai, I uzed dem n it was wikid, gear **** rly qik n supr cheap, no tax … Hai, I uzed dem n it was wikid, gear **** rly qik n supr cheap, no tax for da F'in govamant 2. my mayt stebbyz uzed em 2 n gt da tings lyk gal dem mush.

IN ENGLISH PLEASE!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1756
      2. Charles Wilson Voucher11
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767292
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1629

See more discussions