Groups

www.vipergaming.co.uk

I recently bought a case from a different supplier vipergaming.co.uk or if it gets snipped a company which is named somewhere along the lines of vipers and gaming. Anyway i ordered the case on friday and eagerly anticipated its arrival on Tuesday (due to bank holiday Monday). When however my 'next day delivery' order did not turn up i decided to phone the company The phone was picked up and i got a rather tragic hello. suddenly thoughts swooped in. No call center? no hint of it even being a company number? In fact i could have just rang up for a ad in a newspaper!) anyway i asked if he knew where my case was and he replied...
    "it was a bank holiday yesterday" i said i know this but its a working day today and i ordered friday. He answered with a "well we where closed" i thought this was fair enough so i asked him if it was going to be with me the next day (Wednesday) he said no it would be Thursday i told him i paid for next day delivery as advertised on there site which he didn't care the slightest! I then asked if i could have the postage back as it seemed unfair i paid for next day and he just quickly and rather angrily replied that we should cancel my order which i agreed

he was rude and the site lies AVOID AT ALL COST

5 Comments

Banned

Moved to misc. Feedback is for HUKD site specific issues.

I have used this company serverl times, on ebay and also via their website where i ordered a gaming computer - it seems like i had a completly different level of service than you, they were the most help and customer focused company i have dealt with in this sector ( along with 100's of other people it seems as they have PERFECT 100% ebay feedbacy rating )

You have to understand that some companies do not work 24/7 and especially alot of companies do not work on bank holidays, it seems to me they may of had a back log of orders due to the weekend / bank holiday

What time did you order the case on the friday?

PS. "next day delivery"... obviously dependent upon when it was despatched (did you have a date confirmed?), but it does sound from your opening post that you may have spoken to the cleaner.

BFN,

fp.

lol @ fanpages he probably did speak to the cleaner by the sounds of it.

aScottishBloke;8742263

Moved to misc. Feedback is for HUKD site specific issues.

Given how often people make this mistake, it might be an idea to actualy put a note of this somewhere on the site.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions