Goonieman;5969155

'cos its cool, like halfrauds or micro$oft

haha or apfel

made tht one up lol

it's like a flea market?

Adam2050;5969160

Not sure. Mod fear.

M:O(D fear?

The misc on her is more like hot uk feels with some of the (heavy) flirting and banter at times.

HUKF? FCUK? FKUC? Could get dangerous

harlzter;5969192

The misc on her is more like hot uk feels with some of the (heavy) … The misc on her is more like hot uk feels with some of the (heavy) flirting and banter at times.

Reported for weak opening chat up line!!

chesso;5969215

Reported for weak opening chat up line!!

Aww you know you love [COLOR=Silver][SIZE=1](to hate) [SIZE=3][COLOR=Black]me really[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Banned

Cause some buyers .........Flee .......with your items without paying!!!. ie. claim not received, reversal payment .........and paypal will just refund them.:whistling:

We should try to come up with altenatives...

agreebay... for the good customers
    freebay... for cds, dvds and games
    peebay... for what they do
    employeebay... for those who don't want another job
    ...areyoukinblindcantyoureadthedescriptioncantyouseebay... for the obvious

Didnt the word ebay used to be censored out for some reason? I know the urls still are, so maybe I am getting confused with that, but thats where I thought fleebay came from

kelly_o_fanatic;5970862

Didnt the word ebay used to be censored out for some reason? I know the … Didnt the word ebay used to be censored out for some reason? I know the urls still are, so maybe I am getting confused with that, but thats where I thought fleebay came from

I can't remember the word ebay being censored, it's certainly used in these old ]threads

What was and still is filtered is cgi dot ebay, it was added to the swear filter nearly 2 years ago due to a excellent suggestion by jah128 to stop the posting of ebay deals, thread ]here

I think the ebay link is filtered out

so many threads concern problems with ebay its become a tradition to hate it

its called..gaybay inthis house!!!!!!

u mad?

It's an 'Americanism'

"A flea market or swap meet is a type of bazaar where inexpensive or secondhand goods are sold or bartered."

We call them Car Boot sales...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. word association Game74044563
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33

See more discussions