X box

Found 27th Sep 2017
Does any one know of any places to buy cheap latest games for x box 1
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
I'm sure you will find (if you spent more than 5 mins on the site ) that the whole site is swamped with them ! I realise you just signed up today ,but why not just check through the numerous deals on the site rather than asking members to point them out to you ?
7 Comments
I'm sure you will find (if you spent more than 5 mins on the site ) that the whole site is swamped with them ! I realise you just signed up today ,but why not just check through the numerous deals on the site rather than asking members to point them out to you ?
Original Poster
Lol chill my friend
Darenfern10 h, 27 m ago

Lol chill my friend

He has a point though. You join a deals site to ask where you can find the best deals.
Original Poster
Yes it’s good to talk. We don’t all have hours to sit on the net. Some of us have a busy life style with work
redcantona1 h, 22 m ago

He has a point though. You join a deals site to ask where you can find the …He has a point though. You join a deals site to ask where you can find the best deals.

You join a deals site to "ask " about good deals ? Or do you join a deals site to "look " for good deals ? Or even post them ! I do think some folks can be too lazy at times
this is the ask section and everyone moaning at the guy asking a question. Classic hukd
Original Poster
Thanks Ben some one with half a brain
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions