X box 360 guitar hero world tour broken whammy bar

I bought a guitar hero 360 two months ago from argos and now the whammy bar is broken (Loose) is there a warranty for it my son is very upset any suggestions will be of great help

7 Comments

try taking it back to argos and telling them it was a xmas present and could you exchange it for another one, I suppose it's worth a try

weve had this on several guitars on our 6th now and that went last night seems to be a probl;ems with them ... ours was the strum bar double clicking etc but argos took it back no questions as long as we had receipt.

Original Poster

My son says that the whammy bar is lost its tension and doesnt bounce back

Original Poster

Is there a time period for argos to exchange it

I've found Argos to be excellent to take just about anything back for a refund / replacement. You won't have any problems as it's faulty.

Original Poster

Luckily have found my bill it was bought on 19/11/08 as a christmas gift used it since christmas will argos replace it
Thanks

funcool;4286472

Luckily have found my bill it was bought on 19/11/08 as a christmas gift … Luckily have found my bill it was bought on 19/11/08 as a christmas gift used it since christmas will argos replace itThanks

surly if its still under manufacturers 1 year guaranty, then they have no choose but to take it back.

as its not "fit for its purpose"
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions