Groups

X BOX 360 QUESTION !!!

is it possible to burn a dvd from the drive to the hard drive ?

if so could some 1 please explain how ?

thanks

8 Comments

i think it's only possible if your xbox has ixtreme ??

are you on about the 'install to hard drive feature'? If so, just press the Y buttonon the game icon in the dashboard.

you can install a disk on to the hard drive, however you need the disk in the drive tray, when you want to play the game

zeus9876;6761196

i think it's only possible if your xbox has ixtreme ??

All iextreme does is bypass copy protection, it doesnt add new features like flashing/chipping the old xbox and adding xbmc although there are rumours that something like this is around the corner.

the dandy p;6761289

are you on about the 'install to hard drive feature'? If so, just press … are you on about the 'install to hard drive feature'? If so, just press the Y buttonon the game icon in the dashboard.

fwibble;6761349

you can install a disk on to the hard drive, however you need the disk in … you can install a disk on to the hard drive, however you need the disk in the drive tray, when you want to play the game

This is for games, dont think it works for films.

It doesnt work on films, pity.

Please also be aware that MS are putting an update out that checks your XBOX for unofficial external hard drives and also if it is flashed, if it does spot that you are then your Live account is banned.........

Original Poster

i was on about films , so its not possible to burn a film then ?

tezmac;6761520

It doesnt work on films, pity.Please also be aware that MS are putting an … It doesnt work on films, pity.Please also be aware that MS are putting an update out that checks your XBOX for unofficial external hard drives and also if it is flashed, if it does spot that you are then your Live account is banned.........

Unofficial external hard drives? Its just for memory cards, will not affect usb hard drives or flash drives, I used to use them for watching avi films, now I just stream from my pc using TVersity.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1639
      2. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30387
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …77132
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846278

See more discussions