Found 26th Jul 2014
I have won this from the skittles promotion but its no good for me, so up for grabs to anyone that wants it
All I ask is that you have made a contribution to this site

13 Comments

You lucky-ducky.

Very generous offer. May I take you up on it?

Regards, Phsy.

Original Poster

Phsycronix

You lucky-ducky.Very generous offer. May I take you up on it?Regards, … You lucky-ducky.Very generous offer. May I take you up on it?Regards, Phsy.

Sure I will PM you now
Julie x

nortyangel

Sure I will PM you now Julie x

You must be proud. Wales have their first Commonwealth "Gold" medal. Thanks for the offer. I'll look out for a PM.

All the best, Phsy.

Original Poster

Phsycronix

You must be proud. Wales have their first Commonwealth "Gold" medal. … You must be proud. Wales have their first Commonwealth "Gold" medal. Thanks for the offer. I'll look out for a PM.All the best, Phsy.

haha yeah, although I'm not originally from wales

nortyangel

haha yeah, although I'm not originally from wales

Ah well, I won't tell anyone if you don't eh? hehe. England got another nice gold in the mixed relay.

Enjoy your weekend and thanks again for the code.

Phsy.
Edited by: "Phsycronix" 26th Jul 2014

Original Poster

Phsycronix

Ah well, I won't tell anyone if you don't eh? hehe. GB got another nice … Ah well, I won't tell anyone if you don't eh? hehe. GB got another nice gold in the mixed relay.Enjoy your weekend and thanks again for the code.Phsy.

lol ok then! Your welcome, enjoy your weekend too
Julie x

Get a room

haritori

Get a room

yes, it's an awkward read..

yes, it's an awkward read..

Really? You call being polite and grateful, awkward? Wow. I guess I need to gen-up on you young-uns hip 'n' trendy 'cool' smalltalk. I'll be a bit more abrupt in future and throw in the odd spelling mistake here and there...

How'd that be for ya???

oO

I also got one of these codes that is no use to me, can't be bothered doing PMs and such so here it is, first to use it gets it obviously

PQ2BK-PVHPT-QRMF3-XHRXT-BCJKB

Weenie Beenie

I also got one of these codes that is no use to me, can't be bothered … I also got one of these codes that is no use to me, can't be bothered doing PMs and such so here it is, first to use it gets it obviouslyPQ2BK-PVHPT-QRMF3-XHRXT-BCJKB

Thank you very much, for confirmation I used the code. Saves others a little time aswell rather than them trying it
Edited by: "joshp" 17th Aug 2014

You're welcome.

Got another one of these, have at it.

6TCHX-JMVPX-JCQW8-GQCD7-2KCV8
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244870
    2. Add one, leave one game54315392
    3. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?22
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322825