Groups

X-Com Is Coming Back !

Geeks of the world unite, X-com is making a return on PC and 360

20 Comments

Original Poster

I can see the excitement is reaching feverish levels !

I'll buy it (as long as it's not like Enforcer !!).

I can see the excitement is reaching feverish levels !

I was quite excited until your link came back with page cannot be displayed

Original Poster

Link is working for me !

works for me now too - having a look around

loved enemy unknown and terror from the deep. would love another turn based x-com!!

Original Poster

Have you played rebelstar tactical command on the GBA ?
    its by the creators of Xcom albeit a bit more basic but practically the same thing !

http://i.testfreaks.com/images/products/600x400/246/rebelstar-tactical-command.628470.jpg

http://oneline.excellentcontent.com/rebelstar.jpg

iNSOMANiAC;6767306

Have you played rebelstar tactical command on the GBA ?its by the … Have you played rebelstar tactical command on the GBA ?its by the creators of Xcom albeit a bit more basic but practically the same thing !

i havent, but i'll have to look it out now

Original Poster

I bought it from thegamecollection about 4 months ago for 3 quid, non left these days. I actually bought 2 still got one sealed

iNSOMANiAC;6767336

I bought it from thegamecollection about 4 months ago for 3 quid, non … I bought it from thegamecollection about 4 months ago for 3 quid, non left these days. I actually bought 2 still got one sealed

plenty on ebay for £3-5, added to my xmas list lol

Chrysaliiiiiiiiiddddddssssss!!!!!! Argh!

Robotochan;6767412

Chrysaliiiiiiiiiddddddssssss!!!!!! Argh!

http://www.ppa.pl/artykuly/pics/sekcje/strefa2/ufo/chrysalid.gif

lol. major pain in the donkey

shanecr;6767533

lol. major pain in the donkey

My nightmare, poor Bob Monkhouse, my most highly decorated member, infected by one of these gimboids who proceeded to destroy my entire force, and then lost my craft :-(

I think I've just creamed.......

The X-Com games are easily one of my favourite (if not number 1) game series. Enemy unknown was absolutely amazing back in the day and was still addicitive when I re-installed it last xmas. The only thing I would want out of this is online multiplayer. THAT WOULD BE DA BOMB

And that DS game looks pretty good too. Can't believe I've never heard of it before.

Robotochan;6768071

My nightmare, poor Bob Monkhouse, my most highly decorated member, … My nightmare, poor Bob Monkhouse, my most highly decorated member, infected by one of these gimboids who proceeded to destroy my entire force, and then lost my craft :-(

soab. its a beach when that happens. gotta kill your own man. twice! to stop the ******

I've just bought Rebelstar Tactical Command on ebay for a fiver so I hope for you sake iNSOMANiAC that it rocks my world

Original Poster

autolesbona;6768956

I've just bought Rebelstar Tactical Command on ebay for a fiver so I hope … I've just bought Rebelstar Tactical Command on ebay for a fiver so I hope for you sake iNSOMANiAC that it rocks my world

Dunno, I only played it once I dont really like Xcom :thinking:

iNSOMANiAC;6771397

Dunno, I only played it once I dont really like Xcom :thinking:

How can you not like xcom? It has everything. Guns, Aliens, hover suits, researchable technology, base management, squad management, destructable buildings and amazing isometric graphics.

If you don't like X-Com what do you like?

autolesbona;6777996

If you don't like X-Com what do you like?

Communism, that's what! :x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?913
      2. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…11

See more discussions