1. ITV Deals
Groups
    EXPIRED

X Factor £5,000 + £3,000 Love2Shop Vouchers + London Trip Competition - Saturday 21/08

For your chance to win the ultimate trip to London including X Factor tickets for the first live show, watch the X Factor and tell us the answer to the featured question.

Answer: B (Again)

22 Comments

Original Poster

http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss23/pa1nkiller/xf-7.jpg

thank you

comp isnt on page yet pk - will come back in a min(_;)

sorted - cheers pk

(_;)

Thanks and they are only upset because they aren't old enough to go out on saturday night yet.

thank you

Thank you very much for posting.

SP

thank you PK your a strar

Cheers PK...hot hot hot

Thanks Pk.

Cheers x

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/thankyougirlblinking.gif

;):D

This is a good comp - thanks.

I do wonder though how many people they could go through in 'trying' to find a winner. Unless I've misunderstood the t&c's they try the winning number 3 times in the space of 2 hours, no response they move on. Surely a lot of people could be 'unavailable' for a 2 hour slot. I have regular medical appointments that would mean my mobile was off for 2 hours, other people could be working in places they're not allowed personal calls and mobiles only on in a lunchbreak. Work meetings etc, doesn't seem like much of an effort to me.
    It's not as if you can even give two phone numbers or anything. Why don't they just take your address as well - it'd make it a whole lot easier?

thanks

Thanks

Cheers

Thanks!

thanks pk

thanks painkiller

I thought you could enter all ITV.COM Competitions 5 times but this only let me enter once and said I'd exceeded my enteries, is this right??

Thanks Painkiller

Original Poster

jotarpley

I thought you could enter all ITV.COM Competitions 5 times but this only … I thought you could enter all ITV.COM Competitions 5 times but this only let me enter once and said I'd exceeded my enteries, is this right??Thanks Painkiller

This one is 3 entries per phone number
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 7 - What Case?723
      2. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)68
      3. Ditched Sky1316
      4. Hatchimals on Ebay - are they fake?33

See more discussions