Groups

X-Factor .... do I know something they don't?

Hi,

Just watching the X-factor and realised that Suzie who is in the over 25's group is one of the singers out of The 411 group.

I thought if you'd been 'famous' you couldn't be in X-Factor or have I got it confused with having a recording contract?

What do you think? Link to one of their songs below (she's the 1st singer)

4 Comments

Original Poster

I know, mecoconuts above just said, I should have sodded messing around finding a link to their song & then I could have had the breaking gossip x

I think they're OK if they've been in a band before, as long as they don't have a recording contract as we speak. Not that I'm some sad, mad x-factor fan or anything.

Who do people want to (or think will) win? I'm personally championing Alexandra in the under 25's girls, she's amazing.

Annie1508;3119468

I think they're OK if they've been in a band before, as long as they … I think they're OK if they've been in a band before, as long as they don't have a recording contract as we speak. Not that I'm some sad, mad x-factor fan or anything. Who do people want to (or think will) win? I'm personally championing Alexandra in the under 25's girls, she's amazing.

i second you in that..... she has x-factor written all over her :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky1317
      2. Nightmare with BT over Broadband67
      3. Purchasing Fifa 18 through EA Access question11
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?723

See more discussions