Found 7th Nov 2009
Who will perform the best?

Who will end up in the bottom 2? I'm just begging Lloyd will be there.....

Black Eyed Peas will perform tomorrow and Leona Lewis will be returning to the show that made her

Discuss

Song contestants are signing will appear here...

1. Misc
  2. X Factor
98 Comments

Original Poster

This week is movie week:

Stacey
Son Of A Preacher Man

Lucie
This Is Me - Demi Lovato (From Camp Rock)

Joe
Circle Of Life - Elton John (From The Lion King)

Lloyd
Stand By Me

Danyl
Purple Rain

Jamie
Crying - Roy Orbison

Olly
Twist And Shout

John and Edward
Ghostbusters Theme

i think
joe lucy or lloyd will go this week x

hopefully bottom two will be danyl and jedward

hopefully loyyd and danly will be in bottom 2

Hopefully John Edward stay in.

Please god, can Jedward go, I've been a very good girl this week. Thank you, Kazz

Banned

bottom two danyl and danyl

Banned

borolad you just made a thread about your glad you dont come on here as often as you used to

why in gods name why are you on herre every saturday night at your age

Original Poster

daz1981;6811869

borolad you just made a thread about your glad you dont come on here as … borolad you just made a thread about your glad you dont come on here as often as you used to why in gods name why are you on herre every saturday night at your age

Everybody stays in on a saturday night, espicially when X Factor is on and there are dark nights and it is freezing cold outside....

the twins will win we vote for them every week

Woo, Jedward!

Banned

borolad94;6811924

Everybody stays in on a saturday night, espicially when X Factor is on … Everybody stays in on a saturday night, espicially when X Factor is on and there are dark nights and it is freezing cold outside....

the youth of today

why dont you like lloyd

Original Poster

daz1981;6811951

the youth of todaywhy dont you like lloyd

Can't sing. I'm not going to go along with everyone who says danyl should go just becuase he's 'cocky'

Banned

borolad94;6811967

Can't sing. I'm not going to go along with everyone who says danyl should … Can't sing. I'm not going to go along with everyone who says danyl should go just becuase he's 'cocky'

its not because hes cocky its because hes a little cry baby

Original Poster

daz1981;6812024

its not because hes cocky its because hes a little cry baby

still, its a singing competition and to me, John and Edward and lloyd are the 2 worst singers. they should be in the bottom 2 but i dont want john and Edward to be in the bottom 2.

Banned

borolad94;6812038

still, its a singing competition and to me, John and Edward and lloyd are … still, its a singing competition and to me, John and Edward and lloyd are the 2 worst singers. they should be in the bottom 2 but i dont want john and Edward to be in the bottom 2.

its not just about singing its about having the x factor, its just a joke really i only like the first part when you get to see the morons but even that was ruined this year by the new format

I am not even watching since those two litte ga y boys prik brothers are still there.It's a bloody joke!

Banned

jedward and lloyd for bottom two

go Jedward

get the tongue man out! (Danyl)

borolad94;6811753

Lucie This Is Me - Demi Lovato (From Camp Rock)

OMG i love camp rock, i shall be singing along!! :-D:oops:

Me thinks lloyd or lucie will go tonight.

WOW Olly was just FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacey was a bit erm okish, very sexy outfit though!

Olly, why why why, you are in your 20's, sing something current FGS!!

Olly reminds me a bit of Will Young

My money on him to go all the way in this comp

Wish someone would shut that audience up so we can hear the judges!!!

bossyboots;6812579

Olly reminds me a bit of Will YoungMy money on him to go all the way in … Olly reminds me a bit of Will YoungMy money on him to go all the way in this comp

Me too, would be good if he actually sang a Will song, think he would pull it off too:thumbsup:

Oh dear Lloyd, just not in the same class as some of the other singers!

That was the best performance Lloyd has given, I quite liked it. BUT still a long way off some of the other singers so will probably be in the botttom 2, hopefully with Deadwood!!

Jamie was a bit flat in places on that song, not a patch on Roy Orbison. Didn't like the shouting either, sorry Jamie.

Crying always reminds me of the Only Fools and Horses episode...anyway.. back to Xfactor...

Lloyd has to go....

Sheena0104;6812826

Crying always reminds me of the Only Fools and Horses episode...anyway.. … Crying always reminds me of the Only Fools and Horses episode...anyway.. back to Xfactor... Lloyd has to go....

:lol: cwying

SO because louis hasn't heard of the film it was out of it's cheating and doesn't count?:?

he's an idiot, who hasn't heard of mullholand drive?;-)

souljacker;6812848

:lol: cwying SO because louis hasn't heard of the film it was out of it's … :lol: cwying SO because louis hasn't heard of the film it was out of it's cheating and doesn't count?:?he's an idiot, who hasn't heard of mullholand drive?;-)

I havnt heard of Mullholand Drive :oops:

Lucy turning into Stacy???

Lucie was great, best of the night so far :thumbsup:

Lucies been spending too much time with Stacey, wtf is it with them talking like her, first Rachel and now Lucie.

Banned

first it was rachel and now lucy is acting like stacey

Banned

AshleyRFC;6812882

Lucies been spending too much time with Stacey, wtf is it with them … Lucies been spending too much time with Stacey, wtf is it with them talking like her, first Rachel and now Lucie.

+1 lol just beat me

daz1981;6812889

+1 lol just beat me

somebody up there beat us both lol.

My thoughts too.... lots of quick breaths and giggly talk

Sheena0104;6812866

I havnt heard of Mullholand Drive :oops:

It was a bit tongue in cheek to be honest its a bit of a cult film by david lynch :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition66709
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions