Groups

X Factor final predictions

So, who's going to make the final after tonight's show?

Personally I think that it's got to be Rhydian, Nikki and Same Difference. Don't think that Leon is interesting enough or different enough for people to pay money to see/listen to albums etc. Thought Same Difference's first performance wasn't very good but their second was great and I think they're really genuine people. Think Rhydian is quite genuine too but don't like the others too much.

p.s. Anyone agree with me that Sarah from Same Difference is HOT HOT HOT???

img.dailymail.co.uk/i/p…jpg

51 Comments

Same difference should have been out weeks ago, they are so cheesey :lol:

i predict that the winner will rush out a fantastically **** record for xmas then fade into obscurity pretty quickly

Original Poster

donnydude

i predict that the winner will rush out a fantastically **** record for … i predict that the winner will rush out a fantastically **** record for xmas then fade into obscurity pretty quickly

Undoubtable. But Sarah is fit isn't she???

leon should go hes like watching paint dry.......................
    [SIZE=2]As for cheese just look at some of the previous winners...............[/SIZE]

Benjimoron

Undoubtable. But Sarah is fit isn't she???

maybe if she was wearing a ball gag to keep her quiet

Original Poster

massmail666

Shane ward

There's never been a contestant called Shane Ward so how could he win?

same difference are going for the sympathy vote tonight

Same Difference are ok, but they hit too many duff notes, I'm amazed they're in the final. I really don't want Rhydian to win, but it looks like he will

is Darius still in it?

hit me billy one more tiiiiiiiiiiiiime

Banned

poor nikki, i can't believe that other pair are still in it:w00t:

sassie

poor nikki, i can't believe that other pair are still in it:w00t:

i know, she has an amazing voice, was one of my favourites!

I cant believe people actually voted for Same Difference!!!!!:x

http://mikejla.users.btopenworld.com/jemini.jpg

remember 'nul points' Jemini?

remind you of anyone?

(btw DO NOT do a google pic search on Jemini with safesearch off... blimey!)

Why did I decide to do an image search with safesearch off?

lol see what you mean billy, very interesting

Original Poster

England generally do very badly in eurovision as it's all to do with politics. Same difference are genuine, happy, good looking people. Well done to them for making the final!

Shame about Nikki, thought she was way way better than Leon. He should've gone first week.

Im well shocked nikki is out! Its a joke same difference are through and not nikki!! FFS there is no comparison!

pcnutta

Im well shocked nikki is out! Its a joke same difference are through and … Im well shocked nikki is out! Its a joke same difference are through and not nikki!! FFS there is no comparison!

i agree, what is going on:w00t:

Original Poster

The country as a whole are more interested in spending their money on same difference than Nikki, maybe Nikki was technically better but Same Difference is the act that most people in the country were willing to back with their money. That speaks words.

Benjimoron

England generally do very badly in eurovision as it's all to do with … England generally do very badly in eurovision as it's all to do with politics. Same difference are genuine, happy, good looking people. Well done to them for making the final!Shame about Nikki, thought she was way way better than Leon. He should've gone first week.

'Genuine, Happy, Good Looking' , BUT THEY CANT SING:?

Original Poster

fairygodmother

'Genuine, Happy, Good Looking' , BUT THEY CANT SING:?

They can sing beautifully, sadly they can't when they're jumping around doing some stupid dance. Would like them to do a song that suits their voices in the final. They did a wonderful audition.

r u related to them :giggle:

Banned

they are a load of cack, they belong at butlins not in the finals

fairygodmother

r u related to them :giggle:

or come from pompi:whistling:

same difference? I,ve seen better acts on a wet tuesday night at the Gedling Miners Welfare!!!:whistling:

heheh you mean butlins and kids party organisers! I mean no offence but that where they are going to end up! OK next weird thought,....... does anyone else feel uncomfortable in how closey they are as brother and sister........ I dont know but ive NEVER come across bro and sis who act like those pair!! MAYBE they are not bro and sister maybe they are REALLY ..............

I call them the (rhymes with White) Stripes :-D

pcnutta

heheh you mean butlins and kids party organisers! I mean no offence but … heheh you mean butlins and kids party organisers! I mean no offence but that where they are going to end up! OK next weird thought,....... does anyone else feel uncomfortable in how closey they are as brother and sister........ I dont know but ive NEVER come across bro and sis who act like those pair!! MAYBE they are not bro and sister maybe they are REALLY ..............

i said exactly the same to my OH when they were singing that 2nd song. whilst i was watching them sing to each other they hit a 10 on my cringe factor!!!!!

I'd love to know just how many people waste their money on voting in these programmes - I wonder if it's enough to counteract friends/families votes? Nobody I know ever votes...maybe I just know a shower of tight beggars

They must have lots of family voting for them, because as she said for the sympathy vote tonight she doesnt have any friends :lol:

Saw Ray whotsisname and Brenda, they played at the Speedway in the Milennium Stadium here in Cardiff a fair few months ago. For halftime entertainment at speedway, you can't get worse. Chas and Dave (without either chas or dave- one was missing, not sure which one) came on later and got a much better response. Getting into the last three of X factor means as much as getting onto the first page of the rep board here... you're chuffed to have done it, but you get nowt from it *aims to get to the first page by next Xmas*

Think the acts are all pretty below par this year. Easily the worst series in terms of talent and the final 3 are laughable..infact the final 5 were laughable.

I love Same Difference, I don't care what any one says...they are wrong in every way but they make me smile inside. Can't see them lasting more than a year or so though. Rhydian is clearly talented, but it's not my cup of tea. Leon is dull as ditch water, has no stage presense and I have no idea how he lasted as long as he did and Niki was just the most boring and 'cruise ship' contestant ever, very middle of the road, arrogant personality etc

So at the end of the day...I want...no that's right, I actually don't care who wins this year, whoever it is is going to sink faster than Steve Brockstien did.

pcnutta

OK next weird thought,....... does anyone else feel uncomfortable in how … OK next weird thought,....... does anyone else feel uncomfortable in how closey they are as brother and sister........ I dont know but ive NEVER come across bro and sis who act like those pair!! MAYBE they are not bro and sister maybe they are REALLY ..............

Like the white stripes? :w00t:

I actually like Same difference. :thumbsup:

Admin

I think they're so cute :lol: They're spectacularly naff :giggle: AND we like Leon more than Rhydian and SD He's more "Now" than the other two, his voice is cool.

juliet_bravo

I think they're so cute :lol: They're spectacularly naff :giggle: AND we … I think they're so cute :lol: They're spectacularly naff :giggle: AND we like Leon more than Rhydian and SD He's more "Now" than the other two, his voice is cool.

I am in full agreement JB:thumbsup:

Whilst we don't think SD will win and they are not the best you cannot help but like them!I can see them with their own tv show for kids,a variety type of show,singing and dancing with special guests.....kiddies will love 'em!

And Leon.....he comes alive when he performs.....and he is so cute.....I just wanna stroke him!:oops:

Think Rhydian will win though.....probably deservedly.

Admin

Me too!!! I told hubby that Leon brings out the maternal instinct in me :lol: I'd want to make sure he'd had enough tea and was warm enough :lol:

http://www.leon-jackson.co.uk/images/leon_jackson.jpg

suze

Like the white stripes? :w00t:

spot on! it makes me feel very uneasy! ewwwww

muckypup

And Leon.....he comes alive when he performs.

Are we watching the same Leon? I agree that he has a good voice, but has absolutely no stage presence and is so boring to watch.

He looks like a little kid that's wandering lost on a beach somewhere, but I suppose that's what brings out the mothering in some people. :santa:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gaming PC £700 / £800 budget22
      2. What would be a Mario Kart type game for the PS4?11
      3. advice needed on dumbell weight training please11
      4. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget44

See more discussions