Found 31st Oct 2009
Who will perform the best?

Who will end up in the bottom 2? My guess is John & Edward and Rachel. I've now said that every week

Bon Jovi will perform and JLS will be returning to the show that made them

Discuss

Song contestants are signing will appear here...

1. Misc
  2. X Factor
160 Comments

Original Poster

1 Joe McElderry "Don't Stop Believin'" (Journey)
2 Lucie Jones "Sweet Child o' Mine" (Guns N' Roses)
Rachel Adedeji "One" (U2)
Stacey Solomon "Somewhere Only We Know" (Keane)
Olly Murs "Come Together" (The Beatles)
Danyl Johnson "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" (Aerosmith)
Jamie Archer "Rocks" (Primal Scream)
Lloyd Daniels "I Kissed a Girl" (Katy Perry)
John & Edward "We Will Rock You" (Queen)

Wish simon had kept his mouth shut! We might has seen Chezzas chebs :x

borolad94;6745130

1 Joe McElderry "Don't Stop Believin'" (Journey) Rachel Adedeji "One" … 1 Joe McElderry "Don't Stop Believin'" (Journey) Rachel Adedeji "One" (U2) Lucie Jones "Sweet Child o' Mine" (Guns N' Roses)Stacey Solomon "Somewhere Only We Know" (Keane) Olly Murs "Come Together" (The Beatles) Danyl Johnson "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" (Aerosmith) Jamie Archer "Rocks" (Primal Scream) Lloyd Daniels "I Kissed a Girl" (Katy Perry) John & Edward "We Will Rock You" (Queen)

Where did you get this info? :?

Goonieman;6745154

Wish simon had kept his mouth shut! We might has seen Chezzas chebs :x

+1

Banned

who performed before lucy
i missed it lol

safx41;6745178

who performed before lucy i missed it lol

Joe :thumbsup:

Lucie was amazing there.

Banned

yh lucie was brill as usual
did joe do any gd

whats cheryl wearing? lol

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;6745173

Where did you get this info? :?

my special secret sources coughwikipediacough

isn't this meant to be rock week? I wouldn't class keane as rock unless your about 90 and well katy perry just isn't.

Original Poster

ants97;6745194

isn't this meant to be rock week? I wouldn't class keane as rock unless … isn't this meant to be rock week? I wouldn't class keane as rock unless your about 90 and well katy perry just isn't.

it doesn't necessarily need to be a rock song, just sung as a rock tune :thumbsup:

borolad94;6745192

my special secret sources coughwikipediacough

Cool :thumbsup:

Banned

danyl to perform now

Admin

Is it me or did that sound like he totally messed up the opening verse? Sounded out of key somehow

Original Poster

juliet_bravo;6745242

Is it me or did that sound like he totally messed up the opening verse? … Is it me or did that sound like he totally messed up the opening verse? Sounded out of key somehow

yep, thought the same...

borolad94;6745205

it doesn't necessarily need to be a rock song, just sung as a rock tune … it doesn't necessarily need to be a rock song, just sung as a rock tune :thumbsup:

makes it pointless having categories.

borolad94;6745243

yep, thought the same...

Me too... he seems to have gone to piecesx

ohhh it was cringeworthy

He forgot his words, he's not looking very confident tonight at all, doesn't even look happy, maybe he didn't get alot of sweeties when he was out trick or treating.

Jedward to win :whistling:

AshleyRFC;6745255

He forgot his words, he's not looking very confident tonight at all, … He forgot his words, he's not looking very confident tonight at all, doesn't even look happy, maybe he didn't get alot of sweeties when he was out trick or treating.

:w00t:

anyone know who said Danyl was more hated than hitler on twitter? Been trying to find out but cant find anything.....just wanna be nosy

feel sorry for him, he is a good singer and is just lettin nerves/stress/comments get the better of him

Admin

Dude looked pretty miserable!

ants97;6745194

isn't this meant to be rock week? I wouldn't class keane as rock unless … isn't this meant to be rock week? I wouldn't class keane as rock unless your about 90 and well katy perry just isn't.

+1

see danyl completely messed up the words a couple of times :roll:

Daniel was baaaad... I almost feel sorry for him because even if he has been annoying in previous weeks, he's always been confident and had a cracking voice. Unless he's putting it on- or is that too cynical? And totally agree with above poster, definitely off key in the first verse!

Am I the only one who wants to slap Lloyd?

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;6745312

Am I the only one who wants to slap Lloyd?

Nope, i really do too. Imagine going to school with teenage girls :x

Wtf is Cheryl up to?

Wouldn't call this rock in the slightest.

Oh no Lloyd

jayzeezz... anyone got a bit hook for Lloyd?

flat flat flaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

god this is painful and it's not even close to being rock. its a crap girly pop song.

AshleyRFC;6745323

Wtf is Cheryl up to?Wouldn't call this rock in the slightest.

me neither....prob one of the worst songs she could have chose....askin to be in the bottom 2 here....how come almost everyone has been poop so far???? I thought rock would have been such a good show! its dreadful!

Lloyd was ****!!

ants97;6745328

god this is painful and it's not even close to being rock. its a crap … god this is painful and it's not even close to being rock. its a crap girly pop song.

LOL.. exactly..... awful!

the porter;6745340

deffinately a set up hes got too good a voice to sing that bad hands in … deffinately a set up hes got too good a voice to sing that bad hands in pockets sad face a set up totally

totally agree.....I could have sung better than Danyl tonight!:?

poor show tbh, mediocre at best these people 8-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Driving anxiety.2327
    2. Skateboarding advice (beginner) 25/yo215
    3. Suggest tablet replacement for a Lenovo Yoga 2 8.035
    4. Can you improve my PC build?66

See more discussions