Groups

X Factor Live Tour

I have got my girlfriend some X Factor Live Tour tickets, but was wondering what the schedule is for the tour? What happens, is it just a run through of the acts singing or is there interaction with the judges like in the shows?

P.S: I dont watch the show, or even know how it works. I thought that the 'tour' was one of the episodes filmed live, but after some research I think that the shows finished by then??? lol, I could always stick them on here or ebay.

7 Comments

its the best people from that series performing individually and as a group like a concert, they normally have the naff ones aswell. No judges....

its compered by the guy who presents the xtra factor(forget his name)-no judges,no interaction.

barky;6142797

its compered by the guy who presents the xtra factor(forget his name)-no … its compered by the guy who presents the xtra factor(forget his name)-no judges,no interaction.

Holly Willoughby?

borolad94;6142804

Holly Willoughby?

lol-yes thats the GUY!(oops)

I went to one last year, it wasnt that great to be honest (in my op). They have a selection of the ppl who got on the live shows, they give a couple of songs each. Theres no judges or even presenters, if i remember right the acts were introduced by pre recorded film. They leave the best ones till last and have a perormance with a few of the funny audition acts singing together in the middle... then i think after the winner of the show sings their songs the other acts come back on and they all sing together (i started to leave by this point)
    Its allright if ur really into xfactor I guess

I have got my girlfriend some X Factor Live Tour tickets

Why do you hate your girlfriend so much - what has she done? :lol:

:? Isnt that why you purchased the tickets? so that you could go to the show and see what happens in it? :?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4041719
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764613
      3. What is there free to do in your town?2034
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523471

See more discussions