X-FACTOR Predictions ?

Banned
    Still want Lloyd to go
    Everyone else's thoughts ?

47 Comments

Lloyd hopefully, but who knows :roll:

Lloyd

Original Poster Banned

Doubt Lloyd will go too many girls ignoring his lack of singing talent and voting him through for being good looking. If he was ugly, would of gone week 1

ryman1000;6899246

Doubt Lloyd will go too many girls ignoring his lack of singing talent … Doubt Lloyd will go too many girls ignoring his lack of singing talent and voting him through for being good looking. If he was ugly, would of gone week 1

that's true,

or is it end of the road for John And Edward Grimes:whistling:

Jedward to go ..........................................please!!!

I think Jamie was the worst this week!

flp14344;6899328

or is it end of the road for John And Edward Grimes:whistling:

No way, i love these two, hated them to begin with but i always look forward to their 'performance' jedward to win!!! :-D

nkje02;6899436

jamie or lloyd

Ella'sMummy;6899449

No way, i love these two, hated them to begin with but i always look … No way, i love these two, hated them to begin with but i always look forward to their 'performance' jedward to win!!! :-D

I don't think they will win but I do like them being in it :-D

nkje02;6899436

I am a big Jamie fan but I didn't like him this week either, think he could be bottom 2 :-(

As I seem to say every week, it has to be Lloyd. Wish they still showed the results on a Saturday, sick of wasting two evenings watching this show.

Disco;6899496

jamie or lloyd

think they will be both in bottom 2 this week but jamies was the worst this week imo!

Could they have made it any more obvious that the group song tonight was mimed?

TehSheep;6899674

Could they have made it any more obvious that the group song tonight was … Could they have made it any more obvious that the group song tonight was mimed?

+1

Original Poster Banned

TehSheep;6899674

Could they have made it any more obvious that the group song tonight was … Could they have made it any more obvious that the group song tonight was mimed?

seems every singer is miming now, John and Edward amazing blatent, made me laugh. Live music is going downhill

Original Poster Banned

TehSheep;6899674

The I am not alone was a terrible mime. I laughed at how badly done it was. John and Edward still sounded terrible recorded :-D

oh ffs the x factor releasing a suspected peado jacko single for a kids charity. may as well have went with I'm the leader of the gang and be done with it.

anyone but jedward!

i thought this was a singin contest jedward should have gone ages ago the public are playing a sick joke

Whooo hoooo Joe through, yes !!

Original Poster Banned

Lloyd and Jedward last I think

Original Poster Banned

Obvious people through so far

And Olly, I'm happy now!!!!

Original Poster Banned

*Public sighs*

Bloody hell! there in again!

dont they do this every week, no particular order yet john and edward ''seem'' to scrape through just above the final 2
    just to create more suspense its very predictable

Good grief, who the hell is voting the Twits through!!!

KazzyD;6900028

Good grief, who the hell is voting the Twits through!!!

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :-D

Original Poster Banned

muffin247;6900025

dont they do this every week, no particular order yet john and edward … dont they do this every week, no particular order yet john and edward ''seem'' to scrape through just above the final 2just to create more suspense its very predictable

I noticed this, the odds of this happening every week are way too low for it to be random

I don't believe it!

I've also just discovered that the girl that stayed over last night has stolen my large bottle of Lucozade from the fridge. Bitch.

MBeeching;6900058

I don't believe it!I've also just discovered that the girl that stayed … I don't believe it!I've also just discovered that the girl that stayed over last night has stolen my large bottle of Lucozade from the fridge. Bitch.

:lol:

Banned

First time Ive watched this series......................

Stacy looks like a horse!

God the contestants are pretty awful this time round. From what I saw "Joe" was the only one I thought was good vocally. And wtf are those two clowns? It is a joke right?

ryman1000;6900055

I noticed this, the odds of this happening every week are way too low for … I noticed this, the odds of this happening every week are way too low for it to be random

its not random i can say this much

MBeeching;6900058

I don't believe it!I've also just discovered that the girl that stayed … I don't believe it!I've also just discovered that the girl that stayed over last night has stolen my large bottle of Lucozade from the fridge. Bitch.

Sexless Innkeeper

Met-Cast;6900085

Sexless Innkeeper

Oh no, I got my sex. But it's a high price to pay for the privilege :-D

Loyd has to be sent home surely, he really can't sing. it's painful watching this.

Original Poster Banned

MBeeching;6900058

girl ? we won't judge you here, don't worry :-D

ants97;6900158

Loyd has to be sent home surely, he really can't sing. it's painful … Loyd has to be sent home surely, he really can't sing. it's painful watching this.

this is the first time I have actually switched this drivel on and that actually made me cringe!

MBeeching;6900155

Oh no, I got my sex. But it's a high price to pay for the privilege :-D

Cherry?

I'm on about the lucozade btw :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1526
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1015
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32171
      4. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger78