X Factor Semi-Final Live Show Thread

35 replies
Found 5th Dec 2009
ITS JACKO WEEK! CONTESTANTS WILL SING 2 SONGS , ONE JACKO SONG AND ONE OF THEIR OWN CHOICE

Who will perform the best?

Bare in mind there will be no judges vote, the person with the lowest amount of votes will go.

So who will it be?

Stacey?

Joe?

Danyl?

or

Olly?

Lady Gaga will perform tomorrow and along with Janet Jackson with their new songs.

Discuss

Song contestants are singing will appear here...

1. Misc
  2. X Factor
35 Comments

Original Poster

Danyl Johnson "Man in the Mirror" & "I Have Nothing"
Olly Murs "Can You Feel It" & "We Can Work It Out"
Joe McElderry "She's Out of My Life" & "Open Arms"
Stacey Solomon "The Way You Make Me Feel" & "Somewhere"

Sloth/Mod

Bye Olly

Syzable;7121138

Bye Olly

i like olly i really hope daniel goes i cant stand him

danyl to go

Sloth/Mod

mostwanteddirect;7121195

i like olly i really hope daniel goes i cant stand him

I'd prefer Danyl to go but i'm sure it will be Olly. I honestly don't think the public vote has anything to do with it.

hope danyl goes, i hate him

Am I the only person who likes Danyl?

munnski;7121384

i like danyl too

i think ollys going to go but hes my favourite or stacey.

munnski;7121384

i dont mind him, not a great singer tho, lucy was the best singer, none of these guys have a chance at a recording career, whoever wins (joe i think even tho hes got a really annoying voice) is just going to be a other Leon jackson

Do you lot reckon Stacey and Olly are at "it"? :thumbsup:

Im not fussed really, think this year has been the worst so far, just hope they dont murder Jacko's songs

Supermod

Only watching it for Cheryl and Jacko!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, this is sacrilege :w00t:

God Olly is so lush!!

Olly was awful wot the hell was that?

zedf;7121611

Olly was awful wot the hell was that?

agree - was drowned out by the backing singers too - but they still all said he was a amazing - all tone deaf if you ask me :-D

didnt like olly's voice today :-(

apparently today is his twin's wedding he was supposed to be best man and unable to attend cos of the show i feel sorry for him :-(
tv.uk.msn.com/new…=c2

newtzy;7121632

agree - was drowned out by the backing singers too - but they still all … agree - was drowned out by the backing singers too - but they still all said he was a amazing - all tone deaf if you ask me :-D

It was too shaky its weird seems like they all want him to win so dont think he will be going :thumbsup:

zedf;7121656

It was too shaky its weird seems like they all want him to win so dont … It was too shaky its weird seems like they all want him to win so dont think he will be going :thumbsup:

They've got him for winning your right - has been a one man comp all the way through

Joe was good it was a good song choice suited his voice that did.

Original Poster

The thread seems to of been took over by a dupe, if it was made by someone with like 100 posts. it would of been spammed in a minute....

up.4.a.bargain;7121601

God Olly is so lush!!

:thumbsup:

Danyl was good tonight

Why has no one mentioned Joe? He has a fantastic voice. There is only one winner and that's Joe :thumbsup:

frollickingfrill;7122084

Why has no one mentioned Joe? He has a fantastic voice. There is only one … Why has no one mentioned Joe? He has a fantastic voice. There is only one winner and that's Joe :thumbsup:

I did mention him look above lol he was good Danyl was very good he looked and sounded confident.

Love Olly...So want him to make the final. Joe is just too big mouthy, teethy, gargly, fangy......IMO LOL

like joe's voice dont think he has the X factor though :?

Joe bores me, there is just nothing about him that gets me interested in him or what he is singing!!!

up.4.a.bargain;7122509

Joe bores me, there is just nothing about him that gets me interested in … Joe bores me, there is just nothing about him that gets me interested in him or what he is singing!!!

i thought i was the only one that felt that way :thumbsup: hes got a nice voice but he still bores me

Danyl was good:thumbsup:

ilovelilac;7122541

i thought i was the only one that felt that way :thumbsup: hes got a … i thought i was the only one that felt that way :thumbsup: hes got a nice voice but he still bores me

He is just a boring person, I forget he is actually still there, nothing that grabs me and says "hello i'm Joe, vote for meee" lol

up.4.a.bargain;7122564

He is just a boring person, I forget he is actually still there, nothing … He is just a boring person, I forget he is actually still there, nothing that grabs me and says "hello i'm Joe, vote for meee" lol

Ditto....He is a bit wet.

up.4.a.bargain;7122564

He is just a boring person, I forget he is actually still there, nothing … He is just a boring person, I forget he is actually still there, nothing that grabs me and says "hello i'm Joe, vote for meee" lol

lol yea i keep forgetting hes in the competition, still cant believe they got rid of jamie

ilovelilac;7122704

lol yea i keep forgetting hes in the competition, still cant believe they … lol yea i keep forgetting hes in the competition, still cant believe they got rid of jamie

C'mon, he was garbage!!!

Only got through because of his hairdo!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wuntu codes give away11
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48810992
    3. A1 Travel no longer trading!11
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3268

See more discussions