X-Factor Voting Statistics Legally Revealed now you can see how many votes everyone got...

7 replies
Found 21st Dec 2008
As in the title, go to xfactor.itv.com/sto…htm and be fascinated by the voting patterns and results.

I absolutely detest the show but admire the 16,469,064 votes making a phone PROFIT (before cd/mp3 sales, tv advertising, live shows, tour sales, merchandise sales etc) of £1.94m. I always wondered why Simon Cowell smiles...

7 Comments

Thought it was wrong that Austin went when Rachel was obviously less popular

spider1986;3824876

Thought it was wrong that Austin went when Rachel was obviously less … Thought it was wrong that Austin went when Rachel was obviously less popular

i agree :thumbsup: the judges were mad if they thought the public would want an ex druggy who had 3 of her 5 kids in care to win the X-Factor :whistling:

Original Poster

I love druggies with 2 kids, especially if they have a voice like Amy Winehouse. Mind you, she is only short on the two kids part...

Original Poster

Also, I think it's most interesting to track the prgress of Alexandra through the rounds, clearly not as distant a favourite as most thought...

jblonde002;3824938

Also, I think it's most interesting to track the prgress of Alexandra … Also, I think it's most interesting to track the prgress of Alexandra through the rounds, clearly not as distant a favourite as most thought...

yeah she definitely had an advantage in the final singing with beyonce :whistling: i think jls should have won or if you go by the week by week results eoghan :lol:

over 16 million votes cast and they charge 35p each call, no wonder they keep doing it every year.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?43
    2. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...88
    3. Driving anxiety.1517
    4. Xbox Newbie34

See more discussions