Groups

X Factor - Who got Who & The Final 12 (Rumored) **SPOILERS** (Dont look if you dont wanna know the final 12)

MOD EDITED AS RESULTS WERE CLEARLY IN VIEW

13 Comments

might have been better to put the spoilers in first post rather than the op so people who didnt wanna look could avoid it lol

Its a ***** program and a waste of time as is Strictly.......Why do you all watch the cr*p stand up united and fight for quality instead

Cheers for spoilng it for me... shoulda done what onlyme has said.

onlyme23;6406618

might have been better to put the spoilers in first post rather than the … might have been better to put the spoilers in first post rather than the op so people who didnt wanna look could avoid it lol

mod

Disco, it's no good posting "spoiler" in the title and then posting the results in the OP for everyone to see

I have removed the details and copied/pasted below

Boys (Cheryl):LloydRickiJoeGirls (Dannii):Rachel Adedji (Still To Be … Boys (Cheryl):LloydRickiJoeGirls (Dannii):Rachel Adedji (Still To Be Shown)Stacey SolomanLucieGroups (Louis):Kandy Rain (Still To Be Shown)John And EdwardF.R.A.N.K (3 Piece Girl Group Made Up Of Soloists At BC)Overs (Simon):Jamie AfroDanyl JohnsonOlly

Original Poster

if people read the TITLE it CLEARLY says what the thread is about ...

Boys (Cheryl):
    Lloyd
    Ricki
    Joe

Girls (Dannii):
    Rachel Adedji (Still To Be Shown)
    Stacey Soloman
    Lucie

Groups (Louis):
    Kandy Rain (Still To Be Shown)
    John And Edward
    F.R.A.N.K (3 Piece Girl Group Made Up Of Soloists At BC)

Overs (Simon):
    Jamie Afro
    Danyl Johnson
    Olly

(Sorry Mods: Thanks for Edit. Please remove if not OK, but the title says it all!) :thumbsup:

Disco;6406689

if people read the TITLE it CLEARLY says what the thread is about ... … if people read the TITLE it CLEARLY says what the thread is about ... (Sorry Mods: Thanks for Edit. Please remove if not OK, but the title says it all!) :thumbsup:

yes but if people dont have it in text veiw, they can see the description.....

Disco - dependent on the view - you can blantely see it thats all.... dont have to read the title to see whats what.

John & Edward aren't those annoying kids are they, you're having a laugh

Banned

I hate them kids done my heading

ToesToes;6408221

I hate them kids done my heading

what those 2 wee arrogant tw*ts? Surely not?!!

Original Poster

jallsey;6408157

John & Edward aren't those annoying kids are they, you're having a laugh

simon hates the little sh*ts! ... its funny seeing him and Louise fighting over them

I think Louis wants them in 'cos he fancies a threesome. They were awful, couldn't sing at all.

Original Poster

Goonieman;6409084

I think Louis wants them in 'cos he fancies a threesome. They were awful, … I think Louis wants them in 'cos he fancies a threesome. They were awful, couldn't sing at all.

lol... terrible like aren't they! :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2543
      2. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?69
      3. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow921
      4. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1116

See more discussions