Groups

X Factor, who is your favourite Judge

hi,

I was just wondering who you thought was the best judge/mentor on X factor, the tabloids and media are going mad saying everyone loves Cheryl but I think differently anyway my vote goes to....

22 Comments

Banned

my 1 also goes to danni

cheryl tweedy

Cheryl Cole.

I would hump her til the cows came home.

simon

Banned

if the question was "if there was only 1 judge, who would you keep", I suspect 90% of people would say Simon cos he is the only real person on there who gives a proper honest accurate appraisal, although danni is pretty sincere.

plastic cole and oops, wheres my brain, can someone teach me how to clap Louie are a joke and are just stooges for simon

sod it... i throw my hand in for Louis.

Banned

garbage456;6781570

and your vote goes to?

wasn't it obvious? :?

-> youtube.com/wat…-cs

cheryl

Louis, because he's funny plus we need Louis Limericks on Xtra Factor!

csiman;6781674

wasn't it obvious? :?-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld-a7DYz-cs

LOL @ linky!

As much as I love Cheryl, I say Simon

4lyons09;6782200

As much as I love Cheryl, I say Simon

id go with that as well :thumbsup:

Simon.. it's quite off-putting for the other judges (I guess) how it seems that the contestants are only ever bothered by Simon's opinion too! ...they'll go to the backstage camera and say things like, '..and simno stood up and clappedd...' or ..'simon said this that and the other etc..'

richp;6782212

id go with that as well :thumbsup:

richp, congrats on the 1000th post bud!:thumbsup:

Cheryl Cole without a doubt lol shes so fit lol

Simon and Louis are the only two on there who have the experience and knowledge of bringing through new acts. Out of the two, i'd pick Simon.

Banned

samwants2save;6786193

Simon.. it's quite off-putting for the other judges (I guess) how it … Simon.. it's quite off-putting for the other judges (I guess) how it seems that the contestants are only ever bothered by Simon's opinion too! ...they'll go to the backstage camera and say things like, '..and simno stood up and clappedd...' or ..'simon said this that and the other etc..'

cos simons is the only opinion that matters. He is the one in charge after all.

I barely notice what the opther judges say myself and I suspect most of the viewers are the same. Same on American Idol too.

modoc;6781541

Cheryl Cole.I would hump her til the cows came home.

I couldn't have put that better myself.... :w00t:

simon, hes fit

Danni every time!!!!!!!!! Cheryl is just annoying!

once again people have got their priorities wrong
    as for the best judge its simon because hes honest and says it how its supposed to be
    its not a beauty contest or whos got the biggest norks

modoc;6781541

Cheryl Cole.I would hump her til the cows came home.

i LOL'd:lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!22
      2. How to cancel Sky subscription68
      3. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)913
      4. Help sought - Cheap(est) smartphone with Standard SIM for short period of u…11

See more discussions