X factor...............is it just me or is diane utter rubbish?

41 replies
Found 15th Nov 2008
I dont think she can sing for toffee and looks bloomin scruffy, she wails and moans like a stuck cat and the judges love her, why?

Go on be honest is she all that? And does she need a tidy up?

1. Misc
  2. X Factor
36 Comments

Your joking right?!?!

She has such a unique image and voice which is awesome!!

Think you should get your ears tested,lol!!

Yes she sounds like a drowning cat!! I am going to buy her a hairbrush for her xmas also!

I don't like her style, nor Rachels. I thought they were great at first, but thier voices don't change

the x-factor is rubbish, I hated my child hood years of going to Butlins with me Gran n grandad and watching similiar tosh then, now it haunts me from my own television, arrrggggggghhhhhhhhhh.

Alfonse;3474625

the x-factor is rubbish, I hated my child hood years of going to Butlins … the x-factor is rubbish, I hated my child hood years of going to Butlins with me Gran n grandad and watching similiar tosh then, now it haunts me from my own television, arrrggggggghhhhhhhhhh.

have to agree with you there, sounds similar to my childhood :thumbsup:

you two got the same grandparents then?:-D

my parents dont like her either but they are old....................

i think she is brill so different from the rest i cant wait until her album comes out....

VOTE DIANA

I think Diana's great and she's obviously still poorly this week, don't forget she hasn't sung a not for 10 days so it's not surprising she was off top form tonight. I'd love her to win (although also love Alexandra so am torn) because she's "different" and if you heard her singing on the radio, you'd know straight away who she was, not sounding like every other artist out there.

I've heard people throwing up with more tune than Diana.
Unique as in the style of 'sinead o'connor swallows a hot chip whilst trying to sing'?

jellybaby22;3474748

i cant stand her...she has no talent whatsoever

I agree. I think she exaggerates her 'uniqueness' to such a degree that you can barely decipher her words. So so irritating. I think the judges will soon twig that a yodeller would soon sink without trace.

She has fantastic style, I picked her to win on the first show.

Excellent unique style. Love it.

Rachel and Daniel need to go

she sings through her nose i swear, like she breaths it out! It is unique i must say, and a taste not all of us would like. Personally in small doses shes ok but I couldnt listen to more than 2 songs.
She is a very pretty girl though. Naturally beautiful and sweet.
She had tough time tonight singing, her voice was even more difficult to listen too.

Diana Utter is UTTERly useless - sea wot I did there :giggle:

aircanman;3474817

She has fantastic style, I picked her to win on the first show. Excellent … She has fantastic style, I picked her to win on the first show. Excellent unique style. Love it. Rachel and Daniel need to go

Totally agreed!!

:whistling:

hannah19790;3474852

No, because her name is Diana Vickers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the title is saying that Diana is utter rubbish, not that Diana Utter is rubbish - bless:whistling:

I think she sounds like Cilla Black...........apart from the screech and the end of every line. :whistling:

Annie1508;3474857

:whistling:No, because her name is Diana … :whistling:No, because her name is Diana Vickers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I think the title is saying that Diana is utter rubbish, not that Diana Utter is rubbish - bless:whistling:

Oh BALLS!!:oops: Let's just hope nobody notices:whistling:

She's trying too hard to be Beth Orton without the wherewithal to back it up. Her constant mispronunciation of words and breathing into everything makes her sound like a hoary old irish folk singer.

She'd still get it though. :-D

hannah19790;3474852

LMFAO

How can you comment when you dont even know her name? you obviously dont watch the show do you. . . .

nikkib123;3474844

Did you know Daniel has a girlfriend who runs his fan club!

What about his wife?!?!

She is great, different to everyone else. I think Simon did say she was like marmite - you either love her or hate her.

grex9101;3474906

What about his wife?!?!

I take it you don't know the story behind him...

hannah19790;3474891

Oh dear, looks like people have!! LOL.

aircanman;3474896

LMFAOHow can you comment when you dont even know her name? you obviously … LMFAOHow can you comment when you dont even know her name? you obviously dont watch the show do you. . . .

I watch it most weeks including tonight - heard her sing but don't have a clue wot her surname was:? Don't see how that means I can't comment:roll:

Annie1508;3474928

Oh dear, looks like people have!! LOL.

:oops:yep, just my luck lmao

nikkib123;3474944

Hannah don't you know the "get the name wrong can't comment" rule.ha ha … Hannah don't you know the "get the name wrong can't comment" rule.ha ha ha ha :-D

LMAO I do now:w00t:

She sounds like she is yodeling, which is not something that wins over my support. And has bad taste in boys, I hear she is dating Owen or however he spell his name!

lizzy.p;3475138

She sounds like she is yodeling, which is not something that wins over my … She sounds like she is yodeling, which is not something that wins over my support. And has bad taste in boys, I hear she is dating Owen or however he spell his name!

Oh, you mean Oooagghhannegg? What is it with these Irish names? How can that ever, possibly, ever and I mean EVER be pronounced 'Owen'? (If that's how it's supposed to be pronounced, and no offence to any Irish people)

hannah19790;3474891

Awwww. Bless! Poor thing.

I love the fact that nobody mentioned Leona completley ballsed up in the middle of her performance!!

rachael should go i cant stand her stinky attitude

Mecoconuts;3474862

I think she sounds like Cilla Black...........apart from the screech and … I think she sounds like Cilla Black...........apart from the screech and the end of every line. :whistling:

She's shocking - Sounds like Cilla doing a poor copy of Dolores O'Riordan from the Cranberries whilst dressing in Stevie Nicks from Fleetwood Mac's cast offs.

I agree, her voice is very annoying. Alright I suppose for 30 seconds of a song but after that the 'uniqueness' in her voice irritates me. The way she goes up at the end of every line, and can be a bit screechy, I just can't stand it.
Everytime they say 'Diana Vickers' I can't help but think (or say if anyone else is in the room) 'Sounds like knickers'. And, she is pants (in my opinion).

Original Poster

woohoo, im not wrong, she really is a bag of **** hahaha

Supermod

Some people saying that she has not talent is a little bit silly. Would she be on the show and still in if she was tone deaf?! No.
She just isnt the conventional song "belter" that people seem to always vote for!
Not that I am an avid watcher..but...Diana, Alexandra or Ruth to win!!

Havent seen xfactor at all but loked her up on you tube and she sounds wierd.

i like her, not seen this week yet, watching it now

nikkib123;3474944

Hannah don't you know the "get the name wrong can't comment" rule.ha ha … Hannah don't you know the "get the name wrong can't comment" rule.ha ha ha ha :-D

No but before every artist sings the voiceover man says their full name.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Home CCTV system advice.23
    2. dakine backpacks11
    3. Android pay set up59
    4. How to remove bar at bottom of screen on ios 11.0.335

See more discussions