Groups
    EXPIRED

X-Mas present for the Girlfriend's parents

I'm looking for ideas for what to get for my girlfriends parents for x-mas. I was thinking of just getting one present for them and her 2 younger sisters (both kids, 6 & 14), but can't think what to get. They have a wii so i considered Wii fit but apparently they've got the 14yr old that and the 6 yr old wii music so now i'm stumped again.

any help appreciated and rep will be given, thanks in advance

12 Comments

Heres an option... Get them family trainer for the wii, that way it could be a present to all of them and they will have fun playing it!

Original Poster

kmaclane;3579578

Heres an option... Get them family trainer for the wii, that way it could … Heres an option... Get them family trainer for the wii, that way it could be a present to all of them and they will have fun playing it!

nice idea, i've never heard of that but i'll definetly look into it, rep added

still open to any other ideas people might have

A pet beaver

have a look at wii sing it, I think it will be great for the whole family.
    I've just ordered the game only from amazon at £24.99 & 2 microphones for
    £12.99

Just a nice bottle of champane for the parents! always goes down well!

Have you tried Hotel chocolat? The chocolates are delicious, parents will appreciate it, if you want any advice on which ones to buy, let me know, I have sampled quite alot of them!

[url]www.hotelchocolat.co.uk[/url] dont forget quidco to

Original Poster

thanks for all the suggestions! any more?

How old are they? How old are the children? Would they appreciate a peaceful night away from home in a hotel with dinner thrown in? Most of us parents would.

sorry noticed kids ages now. Another thought. Would they like to see someone in concert.

Original Poster

mrgooboo;3597595

How old are they? How old are the children? Would they appreciate a … How old are they? How old are the children? Would they appreciate a peaceful night away from home in a hotel with dinner thrown in? Most of us parents would.

Probably a bit beyond what i have to spend to get a decent hotel. I'll have a look into it though

How about naming a star
    They can choose the name and it goes on record at the library too
    They get maps as to where their star is too

Ask ya girlfriend to sort it...lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7141346
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767286
      3. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407240
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424314491

See more discussions